Patch Preview: Fizz

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brian218

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

when is patch note

mynameisfiona

11-14-2011

I agree with most of this patch especially the Caitlyn Graves nerfs.. I'm so sick of those two every single game. Although not touching Sivir and Ashe was a little surprising to me. A rework on Ashe volley to make it go through minions like Graves' skill does would be such a godsend x_x And increased base movement speed too, but don't get me wrong, Ashe is still my favorite AD and if she doesn't get changed I'll play her anyway.
Riot why do you hate Sona?
When up against an aggressive lane like Graves or Caitlyn, it's hard enough to keep your carry alive with your tiny early level mana pool. Increasing the mana cost of W now makes Tear of the Goddess almost a must or going back to base every two minutes unavoidable. :/
The new masteries look awesome, but the nerf on CV makes a support player like me cringe.

Okami Kageteiru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

sona nerf? QQ why do you hate supports so much riot?

SmurfX213

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okami Kageteiru View Post
sona nerf? QQ why do you hate supports so much riot?
Can we just get Sona buffed back up where she needs to be and give her a real nice skin or bring back the christmas one?

Piyoki

11-14-2011

Buff Ashe and Sivir.
They're obsolete nowadays.
Tristana didn't really need a nerf as much as Graves, Cait, and Kog.
Riot loves to mess with Sona...
Loving the shunpo change.

SkyFoo

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyoki View Post
Buff Ashe and Sivir.
They're obsolete nowadays.
Tristana didn't really need a nerf as much as Graves, Cait, and Kog.
Riot loves to mess with Sona...
Loving the shunpo change.
shunpo change is amazing

0ZeroByte01

11-14-2011

yAY!!! finally some love to the ol`champs

now ill play trist more than ever XD

Tasili

11-14-2011

they only nerfing sona boob size true story, and yea i would love to see ashe get some buffs i mained her for 1-30 while lvling but unless she is left alone to farm and in team fights she dies way to easy ive tried to fight someone 3-4 lvls lower than me on ashe an still died. on graves i just killed them then the other 2 coming to help them lol

TheApocaIypse

11-14-2011

nerf shyvana pls should be a prority. she's ridiculous =) other that cant wait for fizz

KageNoKaze

11-14-2011

Hymn of Valor - Hits two targets
Aria of Perseverance - Heals and 3 seconds of doubled AR/MR from the arias current value
Song of Celerity - Increase movement speed by 6/8/10/12/14%
They all scale up 8/11/14/17/20 damage, defense and movement speed respectively.

Damage value and defense values scale differently, damage tends to do what ever damage it says it does while defense blocks damage in a percentage and gives diminishing returns.

Right now Sonas best skill of those three as an aura is the Aria because of the values it gives so I can understand wanting to nerf that by 5 points. Her heal needs to go up because its still the worse in the game compared to every other character with a heal. Scaling mana cost needs to either be removed or cost 70 or 75 at Lv5 because with the nerf to her Aria making it cost more to use the skill is unnecessary.