Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch Preview: Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rilke21

11-14-2011

Um...how to you reconcile "this is a tournament patch so we won't be making major with changes" with "we're changing all the summoner spells and mastery trees."

Fragranz

11-14-2011

i cant wait for the new masteries

Daisieheart

11-14-2011

nice patch im glad some of those champs are being nerfed and those ones being buffed are nice i love MF and i might try trist again and i always thought about getting corki but i heard he was kinda weak so maybe ill reconsider it now and the new mastery trees look way cool

Daisieheart

11-14-2011

Quote:
Chief of Cereal:
CEO: Lets nerf some champs!

Riot employee: Maybe Tryndamere?

CEO: You're fired...

Awsome comment you know thats what happens too, i bet this was you and they fired you huh? cause theres no way you know that much XD

PyroskE

11-14-2011

Woohoo any idea on when this patch will be getting uploaded?

curseius

11-14-2011

Quote:
Overkill4000:
Where are the Morde/Xin/Malphite buffs/reworks? Those three fellas are really badly neglected and exist at trash tier. Everyone is whining about Eve buffs but what about these three?

your calling mordekaiser TRASH? he was nerfed for a reason that reason being that he was a brick wall in lane and you couldnt move him because of it but after riot brings him down from ultracompetitive to just competitive you call him trash? no no no sir mordekaiser is still the brick wall he once was but he is just less competitive than he was

SmurfX213

11-14-2011

Quote:
EternalSolstice:
^-- Proof for my point: Most people online are idiots.

lol @ you kids saying stuff without backing it up or giving arguments.

mcpw

11-14-2011

Hey phreak look up the annunciation on perseverance

RepItHardTJK

11-14-2011

Its the start of season two. The game itself is a lot different. they are trying to make the game progress. little changes meaning little champ changes.

Ultamate Aether

11-14-2011

Quote:
curseius:
your calling mordekaiser TRASH? he was nerfed for a reason that reason being that he was a brick wall in lane and you couldnt move him because of it but after riot brings him down from ultracompetitive to just competitive you call him trash? no no no sir mordekaiser is still the brick wall he once was but he is just less competitive than he was

well said...
also

MALPH IS NOT TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

technically he's more of a "brick wall" than morde; i mean he's made up of rock n' stuff...

i guess morde is a iron wall? metal wall? steel wall? well let's just say morde wall...