done with this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EssOnDeez

11-11-2011

I'm pretty mcuh done with this game. It's an awesome game, but the community just makes me wana kill people. I swear im turning into a psychopath by interacting with these people that have no concept of this game. I mean when all theri team is mia beind in enemy jungle or famrign a lane with a bush to your back is a lvl 5 summoner mistake. And being stuck in it for 64 minutes? what? Just played with a tryn who still had avaric blade at 60 minute sinto a game. he kept showing himself in junlges hwere i told him they have wards and in lanes with bushes to his back. I just told him to wait till they over extend but sadly he put me on ignore because 50% of players just think they can randomly go out anywhere. I sick of geting good team once a day and bad teasm the other 4 times. I'm done. just done. If you dont play something like shyvana or tryn to carry hard then you;re probrary going ot lose becasue this game's community is not open to help from team mates, doesnt backdoor when needed especially as ADs like tryn. most of all why are people "trying" builds when its pretty obvious what is required for the situation? I can go on, but im not. Again this game is great, but I can't tak ethe communities lack of cooperation between each other during games. I just can't. The system needs to be fixed.

Lk

11-11-2011

OP is trolling.

Rekyz

11-12-2011

tldr

Specopcleric

11-19-2011

I guess if it's your teammates that bother you so much, fill up your friend's list with people you can rely on as teammates, then never solo queue again.

SoTHaVoK

11-20-2011

3 words looking for group, what is thisyou ask? A chat room in client where u find good players and make a team this is how u play with good people, NEVER SOLO QUE

your guaranteed a troll if u do

Ichika Senpai

11-20-2011

TL;DR: OP doesn't like this community.