How to win every ranked game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i am Wuju

11-11-2011

Step 1

When your about to pick someone fun, pick someone OP instead.

Step 2

When your teammate locks in rally revive evelynn, don't dodge. Because rally revive evelynn is amazing.

Step 3

Make sure to feed first blood. This will set you up for looking bad. After you've done this, proceed to take every lane, both jungles, all the buffs, dragon, and baron. Its imperative that you feed, in order to look bad so when you carry you'll look even better.

Step 4

Only use Rally. You dont need another summoner. Just take CV and cv your own nexus every time its up. Rally makes every champion the best in the game.

Step 5

Anivia and Trundle are fantastic champs, but only when taking and maxing their wall and pillar first. Don't put points in anything, including their ults, until these are maxed. Make sure you wall your teammates inside enemy turrets. Its ranked, they'll be so pro that they'll penta under a turret. If they don't, thats their fault for not penta'ing.

Step 6

At some point you must have a Singed, Lee Sin, Alistar, and Blitzcrank on the same team. Do it. I dare you.

Step 7

Always be cleavin'

Step 8

Refer back to step 7.

Thank you, rate my guide please . Make sure if you don't like it to eat oranges before you comment.

wizard windelle

11-11-2011

No. just no.

shadowguard13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

this is the best guide ever i love you i win all my ranked i just turned 30.(sarcasm)

DJ DAVEY SNOW

11-12-2011

Wait Revive Rally eve is good...

Nammycakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

You're first point is actually legit.

Can't tell you how many games I start where my carries picks like MF and Olaf, and then the enemy team takes Caitlyn and Gangplank. Then we get destroyed and my team whines "Wtf, dam pirate is OP!! Caitlyn is OP, not fair"

Everyone seems to know which champs are OP, but they still take the non OP ones and complain when they get killed. -.-

I mean, if you wanna play MF, that's fine. Good for you really, but you just gave up your right to complain that the other team has Caitlyn.

TehLove

11-13-2011

I thought the key to winning every ranked game ever was to play Janna, the God **** of assists?

i am Wuju

11-13-2011

lul 12 twelve downvotes. Hue. Well its funny because my first point is valid, the rest are just what to do if you want to lose.

No but really, the guy who bans Twitch and Nasus because they beat him in a game earlier, then locks in Master Yi and proceeds to die to blue, THATS what I'm talking about.