Where the %&$# is Helgi?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlena

11-11-2011

Yes, this is a Skyrim thread.

So I'm on my way to get the thing for the Graybeard dudes, and on the way I stopped at Morthal. There, I investigated the burned down home and ran into a little ghost-girl named Helgi. Helgi said she'd tell me who burned the house down if I found her in a game of hide-and-seek.

Well, Helgi is totally pwning me at this. Knowing how many glitches Oblivion had, I'm afraid she just disappeared, thus the creation of this thread.

If you have Skyrim and have completed this quest: Where did you find Helgi?

Aranoch

11-12-2011

I FOUND HER!

She is not actually hiding around the town, (which completely threw me off by the way, considering she wanted to play Hide and Seek after dark.)

If you go behind the burnt house, walk up the hill a bit and you'll find a Vampire Woman who will try to kill you on sight, kill her, then check the coffin she was standing next to, and you'll find Helgi, err what's left of her anyways.

Hope this helped!

Scarlena

11-12-2011

Mind if I ask how far up the hill? I explored around there all the way to the dragon.... I think I missed her.

Aranoch

11-12-2011

It's behind the house to the right a bit, like literally a hop, skip, and a jump away, or about like 5 seconds of walking, tops.

Twerking Braixen

11-13-2011

I read "graybeard dudes" as "gaybeard dudes."

Overlordmk7

11-24-2011

I like how when I googled "helgi hide and seek skyrim," it brought me to the LoL forums. I wonder how much of the community fell off when Skyrim hit?

SmokingJoeNL

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlordmk7 View Post
I like how when I googled "helgi hide and seek skyrim," it brought me to the LoL forums. I wonder how much of the community fell off when Skyrim hit?
Seeing as how most people who play lol are casual gamers looking for a thrill, I'd say a lot.