Fizz, the Tidal Trickster Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BboyHangul

11-12-2011

that is a big shark 0_0

XO Saucerer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

I really like the design and story of the new champs but just, seriously, some spells of the most recent new champs is getting duplicate,

just for the two most recent ones, the effect of Seastone Trident, which apply addition damage to the normal atk and after active, gains bounds atk is just getting way to much on champions.

Piercing Strike, which is a spell for close up and deal damage is also appearing again and again.

The ultimate, which is an AoE + knock back, same, I have seen this kind of spell on multiple champs.( gragas for instant)

shyvana, for example, this first spell which enpower the next normal atk is same to a lot of champs,( garan, wukong, talon +++ more) the one shot a fire in a direction,(wow, doesn't it look even the same to brand's fire?)

to be honest, this issue appeared on Graves and Xerath too,

However, each new champs do have a really special spell, for example. the playful, i have never seen something like this before, GREAT WORK!!! , and shyvana's ulti, which gives her all three bran new looks spells! I love it too. Xerth? the one lock hime up and increase spell range is new and cool!

What I want to say to Riot games is, I love your work, but only one mind breaking spell per new champ is just not enough, players want to see something comes out new, really new! all 4 new spells, or new cast system we had never feel about before. some transformation compare to the original heros that make us feel this game is always giving the players some taste that they have never tried elsewhere.

Actually, you had provided the player the qaulity I desire now before, ( rumble, Karma, Oriana, Jarvan, Lee sin, and more) they were just so special to us while we first saw them, even the way of playing them is totally different to the rest of the champs, they sumed up some entire new game play method in League of Legends, and we LOVE THEM!

Riot games, you could do it before so you could do it now too! I know creating bran new stuff all the time is really a tough job for brain, but we do have faith in you!! Maybe slow the speed of release new champs( 1 month one champ is pertty enough) but get back the quality you had for us,

Thanks!
you sincerely player.

Aquakiller

11-12-2011

YAY a champion that will match my name! FINALLY

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

I can't wait to use his ultimate... repeatedly.

Jaum Ratinho

11-12-2011

ok... so is he a melee teemo? '-'

Disturbedelv121

11-12-2011

Does anyone else feel like this is going to be the new annie, instead of "**** tibbers" its guna be "**** bruce" (Bruce the shark from finding nemo for those that didnt know.) i cant wait to reck with it, it's going to be ATON of fun man! + if you agree

MMKH

11-12-2011

I have to admit, his model and particles turned out great. His skills seem a bit generic though but I'll have to watch in-game footage.

DoLoFoNoS 9D

11-12-2011

nice!!|!Good Job Riot team

Itstwoftlong

11-12-2011

Cool looking champion. Awesome!

Lady Darena

11-12-2011

The story is a tad weak, but at least it leaves open the chance for more of his people to "surface" in the future. :P I wonder what his alternate looks are gonna be like...? I'm thinking he needs an aquaman suit, just for laughs...