Fizz, the Tidal Trickster Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonestorm

11-11-2011

OP passive.

KittyMew90

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

I simply CANNOT WAIT!

Kindlegem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Awwww i suck at ad people. he's so good though!

Ghorrum

11-11-2011

Excited player is excited.

Zorrito Sayamu

11-11-2011

Cute champiom, But whats up with nine tails fox, we want

Ramnok

11-11-2011

While I love the design and the lore about the sunken city, I'm /facepalm'ing the story about Bildgewater is terrible... that's the biggest cop out in writing I've ever seen... you sucked me in then crapped me out...

BloodyStarcraft

11-11-2011

OMG, finally! u have no idea how long i have been waiting for a champion that actually uses water!

Eletale

11-11-2011

I'm sorry, but I can't give possitive feedback to that lore.

Regarding the champion itself, basically you have a AP based gap closer, a magical damage steroid which poisons, and a dodge skill which I'm not sure if can dodge mor than targeted skills and has the plus of dealing damage of unknown origin, close gaps or retreat in a game that's about to nerf flash... nice. He kind of reminds me of Kassadin (on paper), both being sneaky, having AP ratios for their skills and skill to further improve autoattacks via bouns magic damage, but I have yet to see a Hybrid AP/AS Kassadin and I wonder if Fizz will be resistant enough to actually use his E, too.

Judging by his E and passive, he's meant to counter DPS just when general prediction was they would reign supreme in season 2 after flash nerf, but I wonder if the numbers will be enough for that.

Inscrutable

11-11-2011

Love is strange.

The Azure Flame

11-11-2011

SOOOOO Vayne and Poppy users beware!