Fizz, the Tidal Trickster Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimensius

11-11-2011

Dragonshark..? WHY RIOT, WHY WOULD YOU COMBINE THE MOST OP THING IN THIS GAME WITH THE SCARIEST THING IN THE OCEAN!?!

stevenoo7

11-11-2011

i see a lich bane in his build

Leib Olmai

11-11-2011

His model is.. different from the other champion.
I'm not sure yet what to think about it.

iPlay2Wiin

11-11-2011

Looks really fun, definitely gonna buy. Wonder what his skins well be? GJ riot!

V3ND3TT4

11-11-2011

i'm so excited about this champ, i'm not sure why... but I haven't decided to buy a character upon release since kennen!

SoulBlazerX

11-11-2011

he seems like another teemo in my opinion except this time he is melee XD

Nocturnal Lament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Riot, you have outdone yourselves once again.

I love Yordles. I also love Pokemon and Stitch.
That being said, you have managed to combine all 3 into some seemingly perfect and mischievous creature.

You not only deserve more props, but you deserve my money as well.

Curse of Chaos

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
[aws2=news/November_2011/2011_11_11_fizz_reveal/Fizz_splash.jpg]news/November_2011/2011_11_11_fizz_reveal/Fizz_splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Fizz makes use of evasive abilities and hit-and-run gameplay style that allows this little amphibian to dance around the battlefield, using evasion to stay alive and keep opponents guessing.

[aws2=news/November_2011/2011_11_11_fizz_reveal/Untitled3.png]news/November_2011/2011_11_11_fizz_reveal/Untitled3_thumb.png[/aws2][aws2=news/November_2011/2011_11_11_fizz_reveal/Fizz3.png]news/November_2011/2011_11_11_fizz_reveal/Fizz3_thumb.png[/aws2]

Abilities:

• Piercing Strike:
    • Fizz dashes through his target, dealing normal attack damage plus additional magic damage.
  • Seastone Trident:
    • Passive: Fizz's attacks rend his target, applying a damage over time effect that strengthens if the opponent is low on life.
    • Active: Fizz's attacks are empowered, dealing additional magic damage and causing grevious wounds to his opponents.
  • Playful / Trickster:
    • Fizz hops onto his staff, becoming untargetable. He may then choose to slam the ground or hop off to another location
  • Churn the Waters (Ultimate):
    • Fizz flings a fish that can bind itself onto enemy champions - After a brief delay, a Shark will emerge from the earth to eat the fish, dealing damage and knocking back all enemy champions.
  • Nimble Fighter (Passive):
    • Fizz's dexterity allows him to ignore unit collisions and take less damage from basic attacks.

[aws2=news/November_2011/2011_11_11_fizz_reveal/Fizz5.png]news/November_2011/2011_11_11_fizz_reveal/Fizz5_thumb.png[/aws2][aws2=news/November_2011/2011_11_11_fizz_reveal/screen2.png]news/November_2011/2011_11_11_fizz_reveal/screen2_thumb.png[/aws2]

Lore:

Centuries ago, an ancient water-dwelling race built a hidden city beneath a mountain in the sea. Though these creatures had their enemies, the city was an impenetrable fortress, and, in the safety it provided, they grew complacent. Fizz, however, harbored a curious spirit that could not be satisfied living so cushioned a life. Unable to resist the allure of danger, Fizz had a habit of sneaking out of the city to look for trouble. In his many adventures he grew to be a powerful fighter with a sharp cleverness that let him skirt danger with ease. One day Fizz returned to find the city abandoned: his people had vanished, leaving Fizz without a clue to explain their disappearance. With nothing left in the city to keep him, Fizz salvaged an enchanted seastone trident from the ruins and set out alone.

Fizz wandered the ocean in search of his people for years, using the skills he’d learned during his adventures as young boy to survive. Finally, Fizz discovered the port of Bilgewater. He was fascinated with the existence of life above the water and could not resist exploring the island. In his endless curiosity, Fizz inadvertently meddled in the affairs of the humans who lived there, and his presence did not go unnoticed. His mischief angered many residents who eventually sought to capture or kill him. Fizz found himself cornered, and he prepared to return to the sea despite the fondness he’d come to hold for Bilgewater. As he stood at the docks, a massive dragon-shark attacked the port. Fizz defeated the beast, using his resourcefulness and knowledge of the creature’s weaknesses to his advantage. Having earned the gratitude and respect of the humans, Fizz decided to stay in Bilgewater. To further serve his new home, he joined the League of Legends.

“Fizz makes even the saltiest sailors of Bilgewater look like drunken landlubbers in a fight. Good thing he’s on our side.” – Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter
I dont know but it seems that hes going to be a good assasin, inb4 stitch!!! ohhh i mean fizz

Kalevias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Stitch pawns Shyvana anyday! Time to wash away the unclean!! lol

Veggiematic

11-11-2011

Ever think that he should move faster on water or something?