Slow Connection Speed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToHoCo

06-26-2010

Whenever it gets to where people are downloading to get into the game it always takes me awhile to get to 100% also after the game is over and i hit continue it takes forever to get to the post game lobby... any suggestions on how to make my speed faster?

Tarkonen

06-26-2010

You could try this tool:

http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

read the docs

ToHoCo

06-26-2010

k thanks ill try it

ToHoCo

06-26-2010

diddnt work

Wulven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Sounds like you are having the same issue I am having, I have a thread going here too but no helpful replies yet.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

I believe this issue is not due to download speed, but more your computer. If your computer is slow, it takes a while to load the data from your Hard Drive into your graphics card and RAM, which causes these issues.

Unfortunately you'll have to find the weak link in your hardware and upgrade it in order to resolve this sort of issue.

If you post your DXDiag we can take a look and see what could be causing it.

DragonBeast456

06-10-2014

Sorry Eambo, but that may not be true, for i am having these issues. But, i didnt used to be, therefore, it can only be my connection. Or, i guess it could be my computer getting old.