Combining two accounts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cold Fusion

11-11-2011

I have two different accounts that I play LoL on, and both are level 30.

I've been playing since closed beta on the account I'm posting on now, and I started my other account a few months after the game was actually released.

Now that I've been playing two accounts for <2 years, I've gotten a nice collection of champions on both accounts.

That's the part that bugs me, though. I have probably 50 champions that I own, but maybe 20 on this account and 30 on the other. If I want to play a certain champion, I have to switch accounts, which has different runes and masteries and things like that.

Which brings me to my point. Is there some way that I could manage to combine these two accounts? What I mean by this is, take all the champions from one account (runes and IP would be nice too but I really don't need), and put it on the other, essentially combining the two.

I can see some flaws in this, like that I have 'hacked another account and want to ruin it', or something similar. I'm not sure how I could provide proof that I own both accounts, but I will if I can.

This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, but I always thought it was out of reach. I'm still pretty sure it is, but it can't hurt to take a shot

Rovald

11-11-2011

Riot could verify it with credit card numbers used on each account

Cold Fusion

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovald View Post
Riot could verify it with credit card numbers used on each account
Yeah I suppose. I've only bought RP on one, though, I think $5 worth twice. I could purchase some more on the other account, if need be.

Majin Bl3u

11-11-2011

Both accounts are linked to an email. Riot would just have to send those emails verification messages.

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Never going to happen.
Would suggest that someone can make a smurf, stomp, farm IP, unlock heroes and transfer them on his main.

Leib Olmai

11-11-2011

Right now, no there's no way to merge your two accounts.

Overlordmk7

11-11-2011

Why would you level 2 accounts to thirty to begin with?

Cold Fusion

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlordmk7 View Post
Why would you level 2 accounts to thirty to begin with?
Not sure. Originally it started because my friend began to play and I wanted to be a low level with him, but we stopped duoing at about lvl 15-20. Then I just kept playing, and then I was in too deep!

Touhoushu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

There's no way to merge your accounts.

At least, I've tried sending tickets and whatnot asking for my past accounts' champions to no avail.

Tazzzzzz

11-11-2011

your not gonna get anywhere posting on forums, best bet would be to make a ticket in the support section