Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reclaiming Inactive Summoner Names Phase 2!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morphine

11-11-2011

Sweet! Thanks, Riot.

Domitan

11-11-2011

Sadly the account name I want is level 6 with 1 game ever played and has been since ~February 2010 :/ maybe it'll get freed up eventually.

Good work otherwise Riot.

Best Sam NA

Recruiter

11-11-2011

i like my name

Hyeri

11-11-2011

Wish riot would do something about those people who are claiming 20+ smurfs.......

nickchan85

11-11-2011

Awesome!

caek

11-11-2011

I clicked this hoping they were going to do something about the people grabbing multiple well-named accounts.
Or the ones who logged in and played like 2 games to save their accounts, only to let them rot again.

butno.

Erekai

11-11-2011

Quote:
MADD415:
This shouldn't include accounts who have purchased riot points. Just as a courtesy if for anything.

Well, it does. As it should.

But you have to realize that they're just deleting the summoner names, not the whole account. So these people aren't actually losing any money.. but yeah they gotta choose another summoner name. But boohoo if they're level 4 or below and haven't logged in for 60 days.

I think more companies should clear out accounts like this more often.

Sexy Glaceon

11-11-2011

Nice, but I still wish you guys would free up level 30 accounts with no games in their match histories in S1 or S2.

Kairu Walker

11-11-2011

And what about the rank 9 account that has been innactive for 6 months now with no changes that hasnt been cleared???

Dance Dark

11-11-2011

Why not make it level 5s for those who made smurf accounts for IP boosts?