Ezeral IP Reduction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blondfrogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

What do you guys think?

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

What do YOU think?

Rabbitsuit

11-11-2011

I think that'd be great considering how they've handled IP price reductions so far.

I mean, aside from Garen and Poppy, every single champion that has had a reduced price were within the original 40 champions up during beta. So if you purchased the champion bundles... sucks for you.

And of course Garen and Poppy are the only 2 champions released past beta out of the 46 that aren't considered Tier-3 Champions (champions priced at 975RP). So they were the already affordable ones. Either way, we should take this to General Discussion.

CountAllister

11-11-2011

I think Ez is completely useless except for ult sniping and I never want to touch him.

ltaly

11-15-2011

Give AP EZ and nice buff. Dude suppose to be a mage (according to lore)

imo he's too epic to be anything less than 6300

frosted ez ftFreakingw

SnowTiger

11-15-2011

Yeh he doesnt deserve to be below 6.3k, way too skillwised champ

darkjak

11-15-2011

I think ezreal needs some simplification for the masses before getting something like that

retratseR

11-15-2011

I think you shouldn't post this in the Twisted Treeline threads...
Lol.

DIMLoL

11-15-2011

i have only seen a few good ezreals so i think this will give players chance to get good at playing him\

Criztalmeth

Recruiter

11-17-2011

Ad ez, with 1:1 ratio on q... Fun times