Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MLG Providence is on its way!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

11-11-2011

Summoners!

We’d like to take a moment to remind you that there is an epic showcase of eSports talent coming up next weekend, featuring some of the best North American League of Legends teams in existence.

Starting next Saturday, the 19th of November at 10:00 AM PST and ending on Sunday, the 20th of November, the top League of Legends players in North America will gather at MLG Providence. There in Rhode Island, some of your favorite teams will face off against one another on the fields of justice for a grand prize of $15,000. For full details on the event, click here to visit the MLG Providence website.

Don’t miss your chance to watch these fantastic competitors make their mark on Providence in this epic competitive event! Be sure to mark your calendar, and check back on the League of Legends website for more information on our MLG Providence coverage as we draw closer to the event.

CheeseBurguer

11-11-2011

inb4 hate

Doom Machine

11-11-2011

Sometimes when I'm alone, I pretend I'm a carrot

toki

Recruiter

11-11-2011

hamburger

xanVu

11-11-2011

hue

lceSin

11-11-2011

no CLG in LoL tourney
guess I'm watching SC2

BigProoF

11-11-2011

why was clg dq'd?

Lvl 8 Psyduck

11-11-2011

inb4 scumbag jatt

Buddio

11-11-2011

Can't wait.

Kayn02

11-11-2011

Quote:
RiotMarcou:

Starting next Saturday, the 19th of November at 10:00 AM PST and ending on Sunday, the 20th of October, the top League of Legends players in North America will gather at MLG Providence. There in Rhode Island, some of your favorite teams will face off against one another on the fields of justice for a grand prize of $15,000. For full details on the event,

Holy **** this tourney is amazing