Ashe vs Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jurassic

06-26-2010

Is it just me, or is Ashe just a much better version if Ezreal? She has a spread attack with longer range than ezreals Q, all of her attacks slow, and her ultimate stuns. Why is Ezreal any good when Ashe exists?

Helfeather

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-26-2010

Ashe's ult doesn't cleave for 2.5k total damage, now does it.

Ashe doesn't boost teammate attack speed, now does she.

Ashe can't blink across a wall, now can she.

Ashe doesn't gain attack speed based on damage, now does she.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

Don't forget that with Tri force Ez hits with his Q a lot harder than ashe with volley (on single targets)

cwatz

Adjudicator

06-26-2010

Ezreal has exceptional range and is drastically harder to kill than Ashe is. His damage output is also higher. Both of them are actually far above average in terms of champion strength.

Tibberton

06-26-2010

If you're new to the game... the chances are good that you're seeing a lot more effective Ashe's than Ez's. Ez requires a lot of talent, as all of his abilities are skill shots. Ashe is a little more forgiving to newer players.

Case in point: the champion profiles lists Ashe as 'easy' and Ez as 'hard.' We all know Riot's profiles aren't 100% the gospel, but in this case it's pretty spot on.

Junuko

06-27-2010

Ezreal takes a bit of skill from what I understand, but man every Ezreal I run into freakin dominates the game, he is seriously much more rewarding to master than Ashe I believe.

Further down the road I might pick him up myself since I personally have a knack for Skillshots.

cwatz

Adjudicator

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junuko View Post
Ezreal takes a bit of skill from what I understand, but man every Ezreal I run into freakin dominates the game, he is seriously much more rewarding to master than Ashe I believe.

Further down the road I might pick him up myself since I personally have a knack for Skillshots.
Ezreal is purely skillshot based so you might enjoy him. That being said he isn't nearly as difficult as most people figured he would be because most of his skillshots move incredibly fast making them very very easy to hit. He also has a very good escape option in his blink which helps when you are in danger. Strangely enough all that makes him somewhat friendly to play and not overly difficult (at least for people with some experience in game).

ANDRETHEGOD

06-27-2010

Every time I counter a Ashe in mid using Ezreal, Ashe just ends up switching lanes...

Basically, while ashe uses volley, you just blink (arcane shift) and kill her, easy job (unless she has ulti ready).

CrunchBerries

06-27-2010

Newer players should stick with Ashe over ezreal until they get a little more experienced