Locomotion Singed Skin

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LucidFlux

11-11-2011

Here comes the Noxus Express!

Current version of Art!

Attachment 320070

Because Singed is amazingly sexy I decided to make him a skin concept.

He would be a locomotive engineer, or basically one of those guys the drives the trains.

For his poison trail he would leave a train of black smoke or steam like a train would.
His Mega Adhesive would be a oil spill
You can't really change his throw anyway (Ninja'd look at the quote below!)
And not a lot to do with his ult except make train engine noise when he first ults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Deziel View Post
Why not make it so when he flings instead of it being normal he pulls out a Coal Shovel and throws the person over his shoulder with it, like back when they shoveled coal into the furnaces of the steam engines.
This man is a genies! This would be perfect to make his throw 1000% more awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
The only mistake is that Singed himself should be the train.
It would also be both really stupid and awesome if when he ult's he turned into a steam engine...

Note: For any other artists out there, feel free to make your own artistic version I'll post it up here!
Second Note: I need the sign in the art to say something under, "The Noxus Express" any ideas?

Here is the art history for this thread, I've been working on the art since this thread began and will keep working on it so stay tuned

Edit 1:But anyway I drew some concept art that I took with my very **** camera with crappy lighting, so it's not the best but I'm going to trace over it in Photoshop and make it pretty.
Edit 2: I got it traced and now it's prettier I'll start to work on the color!
Edit 3: Base Colors are down! Now time for the shading to begin!
Edit 4: Got some shading done next is more shading!
Edit 5: Made the canvas size bigger to include a background, might look like a blob now but that will eventually be a train behind him.
Edit 6: Background is getting more detailed will still be shaping it up a bit.
Edit 7: Getting some more detail in the background, will still be woorking on this for a bit.
Edit 8: More Background done plus added more smoke and fire! Still working on it atm...
Edit 9: Adding more detail to Singed will keep up the good work
Edit 10: Finally got my new draft to upload, had to reduce the quality cause the file size was getting to big.

Attachment 320025Attachment 318489Attachment 318526Attachment 318768Attachment 319075Attachment 319022Attachment 319482Attachment 319576Attachment 319689Attachment 320070

Also here a picture of a train engineer so you have a reference of what I'm going for...

Attachment 318460

WOOT: 100 upvotes
Double WOOT: 200 upvotes!

P.s. If you upvote plz give a friendly bump Even if it's just a

Phenomenaut

11-11-2011

That is utterly badass. Like really, really, awesome. I would totally buy this to replace Surfer Singed.

SomeKid

11-11-2011

Bigger Shield. much bigger, do you mind if i fix it and trace it for you?

LucidFlux

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeKid View Post
Bigger Shield. much bigger, do you mind if i fix it and trace it for you?
Not at all go right ahead

c0ltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

i dont even play singed and i would buy this

CynicalLurker

11-11-2011

And make the shield look like the front of an old train,(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2DB8BZsnm7k/SjuxoE_zZyI/AAAAAAAABNI/OYt_sJIhYeY/s400/train+front.jpg) I would buy this in an instant.

LucidFlux

11-11-2011

bump

Cavan

11-11-2011

wouldnt an oil spill make people go faster :P

a tiny ant

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIllIIllIIllII View Post
wouldnt an oil spill make people go faster :P
Have you ever tried running on an oil spill? You wont get far.

SomeKid

11-11-2011

P.S. It might take me until the morning, the picture is really ****ty to work with, and it's already late. D:
If you can scan it? or take a picture where all the light is even on it, that would speed things up alot! otherwise i'll finish tracing the shield tonight, and the rest tomorrow.

1234511 ... 22