League of Legends pre-season to begin October 27th 2009!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoosterCommanderYYY

09-29-2009

Do we get to keep our runes and summoner levels? Or do you mean we just get to keep our "account names"

MaximalBeast

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoosterCommanderYYY View Post
Do we get to keep our runes and summoner levels? Or do you mean we just get to keep our "account names"
I'm assuming names only.

Sordal

09-29-2009

wait... wasnt this game suppose to release on October 6th...

Graty

09-29-2009

wait... wasnt this game suppose to release on September 22nd...

seresibyl

09-30-2009

Do you have to call it a season?

Can't you think of some other name to call it t_t; just make one up!

Gamma

09-30-2009

Will there be preorder able for EU?

Aknar

09-30-2009

I hope they will release a FFA (free for all) map shortly.losing because of one or more new players in your team against below average players is very frustrating,some sort of map like 1vs1vs1vs1

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

09-30-2009

Quote:
I hope they will release a FFA (free for all) map shortly.losing because of one or more new players in your team against below average players is very frustrating,some sort of map like 1vs1vs1vs1
never going to happen. or at least not for ages and ages. FFA map would be detrimental to the type of gameplay riot is trying to create.

Hoping this release date means we will be able to test the shop/draft mode briefly before release? would be a mistake imo to release without fully testing these functions

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete View Post
never going to happen. or at least not for ages and ages. FFA map would be detrimental to the type of gameplay riot is trying to create.

Hoping this release date means we will be able to test the shop/draft mode briefly before release? would be a mistake imo to release without fully testing these functions
I was thinking about that last night as well. We haven't been able to test the shop or any other modes at all and release date is in less than a month!

toomad

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharming
I was thinking about that last night as well. We haven't been able to test the shop or any other modes at all and release date is in less than a month!

If they keep their "big patch" rhythm then we get one soon and another in 2 weeks. So it is possible that we get to test those features (I hope so!).

I really worry that they game will have a feeling like it's unfinished on release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordal
wait... wasnt this game suppose to release on October 6th...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graty
wait... wasnt this game suppose to release on September 22nd...
wait... wasnt this game suppose to release on September 1st... *click* (not up to date)