Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes for Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visch

06-26-2010

I usually tank/dps with singed so what runes should I get?

QuentinWarden

06-26-2010

Was experimenting with flat mana for the passive

Now he shares a page with taric/the casters, a lil bit of attack speed and +30 to power poison and fling

Then again, I play with a hyper aggressive shaco/trynd for a friend and have to sacrifice cleanse for teleport to reenter lanes quickly after blowing all my mana on adhesive/fling, but the damage dealt is quite nice.

0Wolfheart0

06-26-2010

Visch, opening two threads for almost the same reason is not only annoying but also bad mannered, especially for a senior member like you.

Before answering... for dps Singed you mean AP Singed right?

Because if you build him like a **** phys carry you're bad and you should feel bad.

Visch

06-26-2010

Quote:
0Wolfheart0:
Visch, opening two threads for almost the same reason is not only annoying but also bad mannered, especially for a senior member like you.

Before answering... for dps Singed you mean AP Singed right?

Because if you build him like a **** phys carry you're bad and you should feel bad.

Um what?

The only ever Singed thread I've made before was about gear and how to play him, not about runes.
Also yes of course I mean AP, there is no possible reason for going AD.

TheDeathstalker

06-26-2010

I run Singed as a Tank with AP and Mana as bonus goodies along the way (RoA+Boots of Speed, followed by Rylai's most of the time, but I tend to mix up the order after the first two, sometimes getting Force of Nature or some heavy Armor if their team is particularly stacked one way or the other).

As for runes, I run Magic Pen on Reds (Better farming and the more annoying the gas, the better. Also more presence in the lane is great), Dodge on Yellows (With the Dodge masteries for more speed), and M Resist per level on Blues (because I find casters hit me harder than DPS, most of the time).

The Quints really rely on your feel. I run 1 Health Quint, and 2 MS Quints, but that could slide to all Health Quints or all MS quints, depending on how your early game usually plays out.

All of these could change one way or the other of course, all depending on how your game usually plays out, and where you feel you're missing things at. Safe bet is to pick out the 2-3 champs that kill you the most, figure out why, then buy some runes against it.

Arcadis

06-26-2010

I main singed and have a good win loss ratio as well as kill/death. with a few thousand assists. The only runes that I think are a must are the movement speed quints. after that magic resist, armor, mana regen, health regen or flat health or mana. My build is movement speed quints, armor red and blues with mana regen yellows. always take ghost with all the movement speed masteries and u will be a poison pumping pain train that cant be caught or ran away from.

0Wolfheart0

06-27-2010

This is my build:

Move speed quints, flat mana regen seals, CDR on blue (really didn't know what to get there and since I use this page for casters too...), Magic Pen on red.

Consider also dodge seals and health Quints as TheDeathstalker suggested.

TheDeathstalker

06-27-2010

Do you often have a problem with mana regen Wolf? I run a 0/15/15 mastery set (I know, but it works), which gives me the 1 mana/second regen from Utility so I rarely have to worry about running out of mana.

0Wolfheart0

06-27-2010

No, I had mana problems in the beginning when I used way too much goo and poison and even the utility mastery wouldn't supply me enough mana to keep on my mad spamming at early levels. Now I learned when to use Singed skills properly (or better, at least ^^)and I find that that 1 mana regen per sec + usually a mana pot at the beginning is enough for the entire game. Anyway, I could use some mastery suggestion for Singed, I go 0/0/30 and I feel like there are more efficient setups, so I'll use this thread as my own if players are kind enough to help me =p

Visch, both your topics about singed are from yesterday. I don't want to sound like a ***** but why the hell didn't you open just a thread or asked for runes help in the gear one? O.o

Necroscourge

06-27-2010

At about level 7 I have more mana then I know what to do with; thats when I just leave poison on and spam my abilities like mad. Thats whats wonderful about being singed, is he gets more health with mana which makes yo uinstictivly want to give him more mana. And he rewards you by saying "Know what man? Don't worry about mana, just press buttons and it will happen"