I just remembered why I abhor ranked gamed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Htennek1

11-10-2011

I re-realized why I do not care for ranked games.. its seems that everybody is either
A) jungling the whole match becuase they are 'scared of dieing in lane'.
B) farming kills and never pushing a lane becuase 'kills is how you win games, not turrets'.

yeah I die a lot in my ranked games.. why you might ask? well I am 65% of the time the only one on our team who pushes a lane. 30% of the time I play a tank character and then a team fight goes like this 'i initiate rest of team recalls back to base while I die.

and in one game I was lagging so bad before my character moved on my screen i had already died three times...

on a side note.. I have more turrets dropped than i cna shake a stick at.

anywyas.. just needed to vent and see if anybody else has ever come up against this problem, people never pushing lanes and alwasy jungling?

I just do not understand why, after an ace.. you just stand there and wait untill the enemy team respawns?

legends made

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

kills don't meant you win, but feeding loses games, and you don't walk into a 5v1....

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

the game dictates what u do.

ie if the toher team ganks in groups u split push.

i do dislike a lot of overcautious play but it sounds as if ur allies have points to be mad at you.

Nammycakes

11-13-2011

You push lanes a lot? Eh, that's almost always a bad idea.

You win games by getting turrets, yes. But you get turrets by pulling off a nice double kill in lane and then the two of you push the lane and down the turret before the enemy even rezzes.

Pushing lanes with a MIA enemy jungle and/or with the enemy still in lane is just suicide.