Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

beta holder preorder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlitzzFrank

Recruiter

09-29-2009

I was invited to the beta, then pre-ordered, is there a way i can get all of the features put on my already existing account so i do not have to level to 30 and set up runes again?

Thank in advance

toomad

09-29-2009

Afaik: No!

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

09-29-2009

Account statistics cannot be transferred like that. However, your pre-order beta key is no different from your other beta key. The pre-order beta key is not linked to your individual pre-order in any way, and your pre-order content can be claimed on any account after the game releases.

BlitzzFrank

Recruiter

09-29-2009

Quote:
Jesse Perring:
Account statistics cannot be transferred like that. However, your pre-order beta key is no different from your other beta key. The pre-order beta key is not linked to your individual pre-order in any way, and your pre-order content can be claimed on any account after the game releases.

that's all i wanted to make sure of haha. thanks for the help!