Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes for Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apocolyptis

11-10-2011

Hello I have been playing olaf for about a week or two now, and i have been setting up his rune page. At the moment i have flag health quints, Magic Resist glyphs, and Armor Penetration reds, but im tied up between weather i should get dodge seals, or flat health seals. what do you guys think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComradeHX

11-10-2011

Obviously dodge if you have the ip.

You should be building warmogs anyway so you have more than enough hp. Dodge and resists will be better.

Also, I would run either armour penetration or movespeed quints(huge advantage early game when you get about 398movespeed with boots 1 alone for harrassment and allows you to delay your 2nd tier boots for warmogs/wriggles...etc.) on olaf if I were you.