Teemo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aBeeBa

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaXaSA View Post
who said anything about beat teemo?

if i know that teemo is solo top i won't send a melee champion that is weak early game.

and i can say the same for any other ranged champion, if for some reason Cait is top you wont send singed to lane against her.
Yeah why would you, but people still do. In lower elo, lots of the newer level 30's have no idea how to counter pick and always expect the typical top lane champion. And what type of solo que elo hell team would have the organizational skills to arrange a different champ just to counter Teemo? The WON'T because they believe Teemo is squishy and can be shut down by anyone with a dash and a little CC

aBeeBa

11-09-2011

No more responses?

Divne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

lol..."Thanks, tu madre"

"tu madre" is an insult where i live. i loled HARD.

and yes I also main solo top teemo (YES i have 3 teemos skins and i dont regret it!) and i know how good he is in lane. So far the only champs i have problem with are bursty ones that can poke alot of your hp at once( jax for example) until i get wriggles and **** their life.

also akali is pretty much non existant to me as teemo...i just keep poking normally. when she wants to harass qith q and proc it i blind so she cant proc it and thus wasting ALOT of time failing autoattacks.

Someone said teemo cant farm under a tower...what a joke teemo's e gives a very good aa steroid that allows him to eaily farm under a tower...i rarely miss under a tower PLUS you are safer there.

aBeeBa

11-09-2011

I guess this is case closed

Divne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

D= i wanted a discussion!

ninjaipod

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tu madre View Post
1.Teemo wins his lane (given)
most of the ranged champions 'win the lane' vs melee champions solo top. teemo isn't special.

Quote:
2. Teemo disables the enemy AD carry for 2.5 seconds every 7.5 seconds as long as he is alive.
a stun will have the same effect but better since he can't auto-attack/ use skills not move.
you can also include other CC' here... blind used to be a lot better.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1042983

"as long as he is alive."
500 auto-attack range (second shortest range in the game) no hard cc and no dash/gap closer.

Quote:
3. Teemo presents an omnipresent DPS threat as long as he isn't dealt with.
global taunt, teemo is always the first to die, his kit (no hard cc no dash/gap closer... + short AA range...) make things even easier because he have to run to escape (with the amout of CC and gap closers in this game that's not a easy task and his dmg isn't any better than other carries...
Quote:
4. A properly built/played Teemo is very difficult to take down.
you can say the same for any champion in the game.

teemo is viable just like pretty much all the champions in the game but there're far better solo top champions.. he simply don't bring enough to the table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBeeBa View Post
I guess this is case closed
indeed. /closed.