Teemo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Domminus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

i lold

aBeeBa

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosWookie View Post
it does actually ~ you pick champs that have a strong mid-late game.
IF you pick teemo solo top, you can get counter picked very easy by them just sending
a strong early laner top.. now you lost your "advantage" against the standard melee type.

basically saying that teemo just isn't "as good".
send someone who HAS a mid-late game presence.. someone that can
teleport into that dragon fight from top AND actually be a threat to the other team.

Honestly, everytime I see a Teemo "top" I select Morgana.
push you to your tower with my pool (good luck last hitting under it) and and laugh as I black sheild mid-late game
walking through all your shrooms *(taking ZERO dmg).
I absolutely agree with your statement, but not all the time I'm team captain or having the first 3 picks so Teemo might not be the 1st pick and he might be the last. This is can be said about ANY CHAMPION, EVERY CHAMPION HAS HIS COUNTERS AND CAN BE COUNTER PICKED AND OUTPLAYED.

A Little Haley

11-09-2011

Teemo is definitely annoying before you get some tankiness, but once Udyr gets a Wriggle's and hits 7/9 for turtle, he can outheal your damage.

Ordinary Gatsby

11-09-2011

Nasus doesnt really care if you harass him, he has enough lifesteal by the time you start doing good dmg, he just gets it all back.

Darth Nub

11-09-2011

I'm in the same predicament as you, OP. I love Teemo top, but playing him in ranked pretty much get everyone to rage at you. Teemo is such an amazing top against most solo tops. And in addition to that, he has amazing split pushing power and can never get ganked. He's so underrated.

AllenEX

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXFactor View Post
Nasus doesnt really care if you harass him, he has enough lifesteal by the time you start doing good dmg, he just gets it all back.
Except you can't lifesteal while blinded. Derp.

aBeeBa

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXFactor View Post
But what kind of player in ranked would AA the whole entire time on creeps? Those type's of players are just asking to get ganked. Nasus is easily denied, when he comes up to Q a creep, a typical teemo can get any where between 2-5 shots off taking any where between 5%-25% of the total health of Nasus

Everfaust

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBeeBa View Post
I absolutely agree with your statement, but not all the time I'm team captain or having the first 3 picks so Teemo might not be the 1st pick and he might be the last. This is can be said about ANY CHAMPION, EVERY CHAMPION HAS HIS COUNTERS AND CAN BE COUNTER PICKED AND OUTPLAYED.
yes, but your question was "why should I pick a champ from tier 1, instead of teemo?"
It's because practically EVERY ranged champ can beat him aswell as most normal solos you would send top anyways.

hence he's not a viable pick.

aBeeBa

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfaust View Post
yes, but your question was "why should I pick a champ from tier 1, instead of teemo?"
It's because practically EVERY ranged champ can beat him aswell as most normal solos you would send top anyways.

hence he's not a viable pick.
Which normal tops?

KaXaSA

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBeeBa View Post
care to name an instance?
Lee Sin
Yorick
Nasus
Wukong
Cho'Gath
Irelia
Gangplank
Udyr
Tryndamere
Warwick
Akali
Talon
Swain
Sion
Singed
Rumble

teemo just not as useful/powerful as he used to be...