Fizz Mechanics Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaomage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

The more I read some people's comments about how No dodge abilities, or less healing, less this more damage, It makes me sick of the people in this game, You only want pure carnage, There should be more play styles then Mash head A on Keyboard B, For thous who support skills like dodging and healing I like you, those who only want pure damage and just ripping through people, you make me sick.

And Pardon any spelling and or Grammatical errors that may be in here, not my best subject.

And P.S. Fizz looks like an awesome champ

Emokore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

Attachment 318276

Not at all what I expected but I am happy!

xGvPx

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Fizz also has something else up his sleeve that’s sure to impress, and is slightly out-of-role for an assassin. He starts by tossing a seemingly-innocent fish that sticks to a target. Then, just when they think they’re safe, it’s shark time! That’s right! A giant shark erupts from the ground and chomps down on the target and nearby friends. There’s really nothing else to say about this – a giant shark eats them, and it’s awesome.
WTF? Shark comes out of the ground? lol... pot smoking devs...

Rubelface

11-10-2011

I'm already excited for the skin that's bound to come out next summer for Shark Week.

Cam Warcrest

11-10-2011

How about a new support?!?!

Locerto

11-10-2011

haha i was just telling my friends i want a dodge char

PooperPooper

11-10-2011

Stitch!

Werny

11-10-2011

I hope there's something to distinguish the Shark Bait deal from Zil's Time Bombs.
Other than that he sounds like hilarious fun, can't wait to see what he looks like and how he plays!

SF Spiriel

11-10-2011

An assassin with a spammable move making him untargetable? Totally fair/balanced. Good job!

On the real tho, Thumbs up for Stitch! :3

Qitsune

11-10-2011

I've always wanted to be whimsically (read: laugh about it afterwards) eaten by a shark... wonder how that's going to work out for me...