Fizz Mechanics Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nirosu

11-09-2011

Was hoping for a AP ranged assassin type, but melee trickster should be fun.

Stephen Fry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSteadfast77 View Post
Here is the real question: when fizz throws a fish on gangplank does he eat an Orange and be k OR does he eat the fish and be k?
The orange actually seasons the fish, making him take even more damage! At long last, oranges will not make you k.

GrimoireM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

It's not a vlad pool. It's more like a two part blink, with, if I'm reading this right, a temporary invulnerability window on the first part. It's likely akin to flash when it popped projectiles, or leblanc passive/shaco ult with more room for error, depending on the programming. Maybe, at best, he's invulnerable to AoE spells such as Anivia ult while in the stance, or skillshots during the stance, but I doubt they'd make him immune to auto attacks, targetable spells like Cryptic Gaze or stuff like Soul Shackle, Drain, or Electrical Surge while he's vaulted. He'd just pop those projectiles by going into it, sit all high and mighty for a moment, then stun the fool that wants to attack him.

As for the shark bait, I approve. Delayed, undodgeable (after placed) AoE nukes are awesome harassment tools.

Tramble

11-09-2011

Built in Zhonya's with movement? Seems OP.

Captain Teembro

11-09-2011

The thing I like is that he's a melee assassin with a focus on his spells...

Despised Fury

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Fizz can activate the ability again to move off of the trident in any direction he chooses, dealing (literally) splash damage when he lands.
Tiamat recommended item inc?

lolwombocome

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbone1 View Post
Not quite, because he can't move while on his staff, only when he comes down. I wonder if the drop distance will allow him to hop small walls. If so...OP.
Nerfing flash to make blink champs OP

PyrozBlaze

11-09-2011

I don't get it... he's not really an assassin.. if he's sustained damage.. that kind of defeats the purpose of being an assassin... single target, destroy your face and bounce... like talon/akali/kassadin/leblanc/lee sin/shaco..... so yea.. I don't get it.. lol

Heartlis

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwombocome View Post
Nerfing flash to make blink champs OP
Just like nerfing sustain and then buffing heal, Riot is a mysterious company

Doc Balance

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk1n J0b View Post
sounds like an assassin with low damage output :/
His ultimate makes a shark eat you.

His ultimate makes a shark eat you.

HIS ULTIMATE MAKES A SHARK EAT YOU!

What part of that is low damage?