Support Soraka Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aznchill

11-09-2011

I have 3 rune pages. None of them are optimal for support. in the case that I am forced to play support which rune page would be the best option for soraka? Assuming i can't change any of these rune pages.

rune page 1
+24 mr at lv 18
+13 armor
+15 armor pen
+4.5% move speed

rune page 2
+6.8 pdamage
+13 armor
+15 armor pen
+13 MR

rune page 3
+8.5 magic pen
+8.62 percent CD at lv 18
+11 mana regen/5 at lv 18
+14 ability power.

thanks

SynergyDreamer

11-09-2011

Go with Page 3.
CDR is always nice. AP and CDR help with da heals. That Mana Regen allows you to silence more without NEEDING to Infuse yourself and allies. MPen helps her magic damage.

The other ones are k. The 1st one is almost good cept for the ArPen imo.

Aquakiller

11-09-2011

page 3 wud be the best. ik these things because i main nid/karma/sona/eve (eve has nothing to do because i play her ad, but i wanted to make that clear to all the noobs who think shes unplayable which she isnt when you have a skin and your not pink!)

Dudewheresmycat

11-09-2011

Page 3:
I used to use a similar page for sona/soraka/karma. I use g/10 quints, crd blues, magpen reds, mana regen yellow now.

<- top plays as sona, soraka, taric last season. about 63%+ winrate with each, almost 70% with sona i believe.

iP1ayJarvan

11-10-2011

a perfectly customized page i have for soraka is MS quints, mpen reds, scaling mp5 yellows and flat cdr blues. you grab boots 3 and the utility tree and go around kiting people with your 423 MS and rylai proc'd meteorites.

oh btw, thats for tank soraka.