Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best AP Mastery and the Best AD Mastery Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistermoo

11-09-2011

A lesser used variation (hard to view other peoples' masteries so I'm the only one I know who does it) of utility AP build is 10/0/20, opting for ignite mastery over CDR for summoner spells. Basically you forfeit more flashes for a higher AP to complement high AP ratios and AP-dependent items like DFG, Rabbadon's, and Lich Bane.

BStein

Recruiter

11-09-2011

i use 9/0/21 a lot of the time

Lyra Marie

02-21-2012

Quote:
DAVID SIRLIN:
AP: 9/0/21, taking Archaic Knowledge in Offense, and Presence of the Master in Utility.
AD: 21/0/9, Taking Havoc in Offense and Awareness and 1 point in Utility Mastery in Utility.

I dont want to sound completely noobish but I am trying your build for AP and I cant get to some of them, would it be possible to give a complete list of lvl of each step in the mastery?

TheLenny

02-21-2012

Bit of an old thread, but hey it's all about helping out, right?

For my APs: Summoners Wrath, 3x Mental Force, 4x Sorcery, 1x Archaic Knowledge, 3x Havoc, 4x Blast, 4x Archmage, 1x Executioner. In Utility: Summoners Insight, 3x Expanded Mind, 3x Meditation, (1 point in whatever else you like in the first 2 tiers), and Runic Affinity for when jungle gives you blue buff.

Thats 21/0/9. Not quite the 9/0/21, as that was with old masteries. The Offense tree seems so strong even for APs now that it's not quite worth going 9/0/21 IMO.

Lyra Marie

02-22-2012

Thanks so much! Sorry for bringing up such an old thread :<

Also could you break down AD for me as well please?