Best AP Mastery and the Best AD Mastery Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistermoo

11-09-2011

A lesser used variation (hard to view other peoples' masteries so I'm the only one I know who does it) of utility AP build is 10/0/20, opting for ignite mastery over CDR for summoner spells. Basically you forfeit more flashes for a higher AP to complement high AP ratios and AP-dependent items like DFG, Rabbadon's, and Lich Bane.

BStein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

i use 9/0/21 a lot of the time

Lyra Marie

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID SIRLIN View Post
AP: 9/0/21, taking Archaic Knowledge in Offense, and Presence of the Master in Utility.
AD: 21/0/9, Taking Havoc in Offense and Awareness and 1 point in Utility Mastery in Utility.
I dont want to sound completely noobish but I am trying your build for AP and I cant get to some of them, would it be possible to give a complete list of lvl of each step in the mastery?

TheLenny

02-21-2012

Bit of an old thread, but hey it's all about helping out, right?

For my APs: Summoners Wrath, 3x Mental Force, 4x Sorcery, 1x Archaic Knowledge, 3x Havoc, 4x Blast, 4x Archmage, 1x Executioner. In Utility: Summoners Insight, 3x Expanded Mind, 3x Meditation, (1 point in whatever else you like in the first 2 tiers), and Runic Affinity for when jungle gives you blue buff.

Thats 21/0/9. Not quite the 9/0/21, as that was with old masteries. The Offense tree seems so strong even for APs now that it's not quite worth going 9/0/21 IMO.

Lyra Marie

02-22-2012

Thanks so much! Sorry for bringing up such an old thread :<

Also could you break down AD for me as well please?