Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best AP Mastery and the Best AD Mastery Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jordanrracer

Recruiter

11-09-2011

I finally reached lvl 30, but what are the two best builds for those who like to DPS as AD and AP in general?

DAVID SIRLIN

11-09-2011

AP: 9/0/21, taking Archaic Knowledge in Offense, and Presence of the Master in Utility.
AD: 21/0/9, Taking Havoc in Offense and Awareness and 1 point in Utility Mastery in Utility.

Jordanrracer

Recruiter

11-09-2011

Ah thanks a lot bud! Anyone else?

DAVID SIRLIN

11-09-2011

No. Those are literally THE builds.

TwoTacoTuesdays

11-09-2011

There's a handful of choices based on how you play (like the upgraded summoner spell masteries), but for the most part, the ones that are basically mandatory:

AD (21/0/9): Deadliness, Alacrity, Sunder, Brute Force, Lethality, Havoc; Good Hands, Awareness
AP (9/0/21): Archmage's Savvy, Sorcery, Archaic Knowledge; Good Hands, Awareness, Quickness, Blink of an Eye, Intelligence, Presence of the Master

The rest of the points are up to you, depending if you want the extra gp5 or mp5 or whatever. Also, never put more than one point in Perseverance. It sounds so much better than it actually is.

Inoue Konoha

11-09-2011

Basically what the guy said - except it really depends on what you're doing with the character. Generally the mp/5 is mandatory for mana casters, for example, and Lethality is bad if you're an AD caster. Mix and match to your tastes.

TheQuadGlacier

11-09-2011

I have no idea why but i have seen 14/0/16 for ad taking the three points in quickness and the flash cd reduction... I guess for better kiting just throwing that out there has anyone else seen that in a guide?

Zero000x000

11-09-2011

15/0/15, 14/0/16, 16/0/14, 11/3/16, 16/3/11, 1/13/16, 1/11/18, 1/8/21, 16/14/0, 14/16/0 are also possible considerations for AD. But 21/0/9 is the most preferred.

duck8

11-09-2011

Personally, I'm a fan of 21/9/0 on AD - the resists are really nice early on. You just have to make sure you don't get owned during the 1-3 creep period where you're a level down.

TallGnome

11-09-2011

21/9/0
If you're running dodge seals for AD.
9/0/21 is basically essential for AP.