Baron has been slain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Light Of Fire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Was thinking bout this, its not a big change and it can end up being usefull.

When some team slain Baron, A message would appear for all saying which team had slained Baron.

You think it could be a good addition to the game?

Syncros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Map awareness. That is all.

Light Of Fire

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncros View Post
Map awareness. That is all.
Imba feedback bro

IzzyOttr

11-09-2011

this actually is a big change
:/

Bréndon

11-09-2011

I believe it could be good or bad. Bad because it would premote not paying attention to the map. Good because it would give the team killing baron a bit of confidence. Just my opinion though.

Jedelak

11-10-2011

well the problem is it causes issues for the high end teams that have timers going for when baron and dragon die and if none of their characters witnessed baron dying then their timers get thrown off which can change the course of a game. it also takes away the surprise factor of the enemy taking baron without your team knowing and you head up to the river to go for it yourself and bam ur all dead because noone warded right and they stole it. with your change it will pop up and people know to avoid that area. i for one am against that.