The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1ring

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggid View Post
When they go to kill Dragon, Id like to stop them but cannot because they kill it in seconds.
(Dragon needs to get stronger more quickly as time goes on)
Omg this. I cannot stress how awesome it would be if the dragon scaled a little into the game. Early, dragon is perfect though.

Tactileneck

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturewalker View Post
only real problem is turtling. solution, move the nexus tower on the other end of the nexus, to the wall. Or, remove it and make the stairs tower regenerate. 3v3 meant to be quick, so lets make it quick
Hi um, CV + Cait or Kog and your logic is SERIOUSLY flawed my friend. If you can't figure out why there's a bigger issue.

Yefo

11-10-2011

When playing normals and opponent picks X, I would like to pick Y to counter, but can't because it's ****ing blind pick lol...

Seriously though, please change normal queue to Draft Mode. TT is not balanced very well and bans/counterpicks help balance things out SOOOO much.

Tiberius Steele

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dependency View Post
I'm going to stuff you in my backpack and no one ever see you again, kthxbai
We can be best frans

Corben158

11-11-2011

In Twisted Tree line, I would like to win cause I play better then the other team, I can't because feeders/unskilled/baddies always determine games.

In Twisted Tree line, I would like to finish a game, but I can't because the fountain and nexus tower are too close.

Feeders have more pull on games than any carry.
Why is the worst player having the most pull on the games.

YoGurt8

11-11-2011

The game is too centred around dragon. Team comps, items, playstyles, everything revolves around getting dragon control.

Making some changes to dragon will give teams more options for compositions.

wafleez0r

11-12-2011

Introduce draft mode, thats it, i just played a game against singed, never raged so much in my life, he is indestructible omg. he was like flash with his lvl3 boots and fog...

Ehren88

11-12-2011

When my team and I are doing terrible and are down to our last turret, I would like the game to just end, but it will not for another 10 minutes because my team wont agree to a surrender and believes turtling is the winning strategy when we haven't taken down a single enemy turret.

Zionyx

11-13-2011

When in queues, i would like to get in game but cannot because they won't pop.

Rifick

11-13-2011

When I think of playing against trynd with new cleanse I want to quit playing, but I won't because I have faith it will be fixed, or not an issue at all. That last part is probably getting a bit too optimistic.

When I play league and scour the forums I would like to see an indication that twisted treeline hasn't been completely forgotten by it's developers but I haven't.. Until now.
You just made my day.
Hope this is a sign of good things to come.