The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

11-09-2011

I'd like to be able to kill jax, udyr, singed, trynd, lee sin, akali, yorick, or skarner, but their imunity to burst and spammable sheild strong escape, or powerful lifesteal allows them to avoid death unless focused by more people than a 3s team has.

Also grey buff on tanky dps combined with red is too strong, the map design is already hurting ranged, the existence of both these buffs puts the nail in the coffin.

Storm Frog

11-09-2011

I'd like to be able to use a large range of champions on TT, but I can't because anyone without high lane dominance or jungle ability can't farm effectively.

Vladin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

I realize Nocturn isn't the issue in 3's, but his ult with the map size is. Which can be said for a lot of characters and abilities alike. Rammus can move around the map like a boss. Lazer beams with little effort. Ashe has huge cv range. Etc. Multiply these with grey buff and now it's a circus of armadillos, elves, ghosts, and hormonal teenagers. In addition to all the changes stated by other people on this forum consider the map size.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

I would like to be able to use abilities to jump through walls that appear equal, but many of the walls are slightly larger than their supposedly symmetrical counterparts.

I would like to ban champions in normals, but i can't because there is no normal draft. (from other threads it has been clear that people are willing to risk longer que times for this)

I would like to play 6 vs 6 TT custom games but the hack thing was fixed. (everyone loved it or didn't care because it was in custom games)

infinite azure

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
I would like to be able to use abilities to jump through walls that appear equal, but many of the walls are slightly larger than their supposedly symmetrical counterparts.

I would like to ban champions in normals, but i can't because there is no normal draft. (from other threads it has been clear that people are willing to risk longer que times for this)

I would like to play 6 vs 6 TT custom games but the hack thing was fixed. (everyone loved it or didn't care because it was in custom games)
I assume the problem with that is spectator mode, but I assume it can be disabled.

Kize

11-10-2011

I as well would like to end the game after inhibitor shut down, but enemy champs tend to kite our minions into base turret, rendering us easy targets to die.

Nucleotyde

11-10-2011

I would like to be able to gank Tryndamere, but I can't since he can spin through every wall on the map.

Saint Foxx

11-10-2011

I would like to be able to last hit top, but the melee champ keeps going into the bushes to deny my harassment and warding two bushes constantly costs too much gold to be efficient

Fix: one bush on the top. Either make it a superbush by combining the two, or centralize a single bush like the bot lane

I would like to be able to escape a gank in bottom lane, but there's only one way to run because they're coming out of the top jungle and cutting off my only escape.

Fix: and I know it's drastic and I may get flamed for it, make a second jungle below bottom lane. This will make it harder to gank and will provide more strategy and planning. Something that will shake TT up a hell of a lot and throw a brand new meta in to place.

this will also make a jungler on each team more doable without the constant "One gank snowball effect" that seems ever present on the map. One major problem I see with it personally is a problem that persists even now: champs that can go through walls will be more viable. But unless the entire map is completely overhauled, this will never change I don't think.

Which may not be a bad thing. What if the entire map did get overhauled? What if everything was symmetrical? What if in mid, instead of the massive detour it takes to get to the top lane, there were inlets/outlets like what bottom has? Or switch it around and make the massive detours present in bottom lane as well?

What if they did include a jungle down on bottom as well? You could make dragon just dragon without a buff and introduce a baron-like monster that could provide the difficulty that dragon should present right now.

Are these ideas outlandish? Maybe. But it may also provide us with a new meta. Champions are designed around SR, so why not make TT a little more similar to it? Please, thoughts on this so that maybe we can sharpen the ideas and possibly have guinsoo work with us to implement them.

Friggid

11-10-2011

When they pick champion X, I would have liked to have banned him, but cant because there is only 2 bans per team.
(I think 3 bans per team would balance 3s more since you cannot balance League of legends around Twisted Treeline)

When they go to kill Dragon, Id like to stop them but cannot because they kill it in seconds.
(Dragon needs to get stronger more quickly as time goes on)

Friggid

11-10-2011

One last one

I wish Twisted Treeline would get a little more visibility, so that it could be balanced/discussed about more from the standpoint of seeing would Riot could do for us, but it seems no one is assigned to looking after our smaller community inside of a community.