The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nimikos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

When I'm facing an enemy team full of tanky dps, I would like to have more options than buy Madreds and pray it's enough.

When I see an enemy Tryndamere, I would like to actually have an effective counterplay to him other than win early game, but I can't because he only needs farm to win games.

When Dragon comes up, I would like it to be something other than a necessity to immediately go for. Make him equivalent to getting a tower, so then there is an actual decision between pushing or getting dragon.

Normal draft mode would be nice, but only if you get rid of blind pick. The player pool is too small already.

When I get good at Twisted Treeline, I would like to have the option to participate in actual tournaments supported by Riot.

I would like the option of playing more than a few champions on this map, but cannot, because the game is balanced for 5v5, which means that squishy champs effectively suck the big one on this map.

Also, random jungle is dumb, and you should knock that **** off. For reals.

Strifeee

11-09-2011

When only the enemy nexus turret remains and our super minions are pushing, I would like super minion waves to feel like a welcomed advantage, but minions can be farmed from safety in the well and the pathing can be exploited to artificially clear waves with the well turret.

When only the enemy nexus turret remains and our super minions are pushing, I want the feeling of being in a stronger position to end the game, but base geometry significantly inflates the enemy team's defensive abilities by being able to defend a single fixed point with the power of well regeneration and threat of the well laser.

When considering a dynamic jungling strategy due to random jungle spawns, I want both sides to have an equal playing field, but uneven randomness between the sides can lend a significant advantage to one team that overshadows the maximum potential for the opposing team to play around.

When a team builds tanky, I would like to have interesting offensive builds that are equal in potential, but defensive item options feel balanced to handle 5 hero-units worth of incoming threat potential instead of a 3 hero-units.

When I play a mana and/or ability power based champion, I would like a contestable feature to control that is equal to the strength of the wraith buff and lizard buff for bruiser/ad champions, but there isn't one.

And for good measure; when an enemy Singed or Tryndamere acquires a wraith buff, I would like to cut off both of my hands with an DeWalt circular saw, but the device requires a hand for operation so I can only choose one.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessamo View Post
When I've pushed into their base, I'd really like to end the game, but kiting entire minion waves into the fountain laser happens all the time, every time.
This X one million.

Edit: It's nice to see some TT love Guinsoo. Thanks a lot for asking

John Madden

Recruiter

11-09-2011

Hi Guinsoo.

Fixing turtling, more bans, no random jungle spawns, and making dragon reward less and/or making dragon harder to kill - all would be beneficial.

Normal draft mode would be nice, but small player base issues.

mLy Curan

Recruiter

11-09-2011

I would love if you would just simply move the nexus turret to the back of the nexus, THUS MAKING TURTLING SLIGHTLY LESS EFFECTIVE, YAAAAAY.

Almost forgot this one, Hoping for wolves buff to spawn not wraith buff. <--- so fudging annoying at level 1 on certain junglers

Zionyx

11-09-2011

I would like to ban singed, but cannot since normals games dont have bans, so loads of players play him just for free wins.

marklukejohn

11-09-2011

I would like to eat pizza and not gain weight, but i cannot because pizza has calories.

I would like to watch pros play twisted treeline, but I cannot because Riot does not have twisted treeline tournaments.

RyuuMasken

11-09-2011

I'd like to play TT, but most of the champions I like are unviable or outdone by other champions, so I end up playing SR.

1ring

11-09-2011

When posting on the TT forums, I would like to know that riot cares about us and is listening, but cannot due to lack of reds and general support for TT.

With that being said, Thanks a lot for posting here Guinsoo. Means a lot to us.

So one about the actual game: When playing twisted treeline solo queue, I would like to be able to see varied champions (and I do see varied champions), except tryndamere is always in game which gets old and makes it feel like every game is the same.

Borygmos

11-09-2011

In Most games, i would like to jungle as a wider verity of champions, but cant due to no blue buff and random creep spawns! (grey and green buff are unneeded)

In most games, id like to play something other than Tryndamere, but can't because i cant draft pick 3v3 in unranked

I'd also like to just point out that 2 top(that can jungle, or 1 top 1 jungle) is better than 2 bot, because controlling top jungle is key to 3v3 and bottom is additionally more safe to farm solo! (but thats not really a problem riot can fix)

p.s. 2500+ 3v3 games played, 100ish 5v5 games played ^ ^