The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrikon

11-09-2011

I don't play it... Ever :P im so bad at it, all this tryndamere and lee stuff

When my friends want to play twisted treeline, i don't want to because i'm bad at it, but i'm outnumbered

DrX6x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2011

I play it all the time because its a lot more fun then sr
i want to play ranked but cant because no solo que
haven't seen a jungler work in 3s so I dont no what everyone is talking about
yes jungle control is key but its usually controlled by top laner.

Leon

11-09-2011

When I see a team get 3 kills early it all of a sudden leads to them snowballing and them magically being able to get way way way more gold than my team. and then there's no counter to that other than turtling which is the most boring thing ever.

Naturewalker

11-09-2011

only real problem is turtling. solution, move the nexus tower on the other end of the nexus, to the wall. Or, remove it and make the stairs tower regenerate. 3v3 meant to be quick, so lets make it quick

Talith PA

11-09-2011

What about a global aura like on dominion?

neurolite

11-09-2011

When I play 3v3, I want to be able to play a burst caster, but I can't because there's no blue, and running out of mana in lane means you're dead (as a caster) in 3v3.

When I play a caster I'd like to be able to efficiently itemize for spell vamp to give me sustain, but I can't do it as efficiently as a bruiser can itemize life steal (at least feels that way to me)

When I play 3v3 after the summoner spell changes, I'd like to be able to kill a Trynd who spins through walls to escape, but I can't because he'll cleanse the ignite i put on him when he ults (unless I want to blow my nerfed flash to chase)

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrX6x View Post
i want to play ranked but cant because no solo que
haven't seen a jungler work in 3s so I dont no what everyone is talking about
yes jungle control is key but its usually controlled by top laner.
People rarely jungle in normal TT because it requires more team coordination to run a solo bot (rnd pugs don't like being stuck 1v2 most of the time).
However almost every ranked game (at a decent elo) has one.

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMallen View Post
When I am by myself I want to play 3v3 but I can't because there's no solo Q ranked, and normal is where heal/exhaust ashe and laning AP yi live.

When I play 3v3 I want to play (insert non-energy caster) but it seems silly because there is no blue buff and I can't burst the triple bruiser enemy team

When I am winning I want the game to end around 30-40 minutes but it won't because the enemy team will turtle and kite minion waves into the fountain for a million years.
This guy just nailed it.

Fixing these issues would instantly draw me back to the Treeline. Especially the solo ranked issue, I mean, CMON.....

TheFailBus

11-09-2011

Personally I think that a global aura which increased energy/fury costs by X% and/or reduced energy/fury gain by X% and increased cooldowns on skills with "no cost" by X% would solve many of the issues on TT

Whittaker

11-09-2011

When the enemy chains CC I would like to cry because a 3v3 became a 3v2 but I can't because I just died.

When I play TT I wish I had a rebalance buff (inherent tenacity, reduced lifesteal/spell vamp, etc.) like Dominion gets a global buff but I can't because Riot hasn't implemented it.

I would like to finish my low HP enemy but can't because they are Ez, Trynd, Shaco, etc. and jumped a wall yet again and never die.