The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

When facing a fed Pantheon mid game, I would like to alt f4 because his powers are those of a hurricane.

Vengefulvali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
In X situation, I would like to do Y, but cannot because of Z.

Examples:

When they pick Dr. Mundo, I would like to counter him with anti-healing, but all anti-healing champions are lousy on this map and Executioner's Calling is bad.

When they turtle, I would like to punch my monitor, but cannot because I cannot afford to needlessly waste expensive electronic equipment.
You don't care about 3s so why fake it? If you are going to have the map then you should pay attention to what people say about it and maybe...care?

Vengefulvali

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
In X situation, I would like to do Y, but cannot because of Z.

Examples:

When they pick Dr. Mundo, I would like to counter him with anti-healing, but all anti-healing champions are lousy on this map and Executioner's Calling is bad.

When they turtle, I would like to punch my monitor, but cannot because I cannot afford to needlessly waste expensive electronic equipment.
have u even read what people have been saying?

XDME

04-22-2012

In TT I would like to play rather safe, but it doesn't matter how safe I play because almost anywhere in the map blitscrank can grab me over a wall, then kill me with chain stuns from his teammates who are waiting by him.

Pending

The Council

04-22-2012

11-09-2011, 02:19 am

TheElegantRobot

06-24-2012

I'd like to run more of a variety of champs top lane (e.g. counter Renekton with Graves), but I can't because the lane is narrow and there's a lot of brush. (This meta is present on SR as well, however since the lane is wider it's possible to run champs like Vlad top.)

Phracture

06-24-2012

I'll sum up most of people's complaints.

When i play TT and push into their base, I would like to have a semi-fair fight, but I cannot as the nexus turret and minion pathing are too close to the ultra-long-range spawn turret.

Logicknot

06-24-2012

I would like TT to have static minion camps instead of random as i do not need two wraith buffs when i'm the jungle.

Also we get red buff from mid bot but never blue buff if the other camps want to be kept random due to jungle being shared between teems why cant the bot mid buff randomized between blue and red?

Always MIA

06-26-2012

Riot pls.

Screamin Banshee

06-28-2012

i would like to win the game but cant becuz rammus taunt then powerball onto fountain and i blindly chase to my death