The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Storm Frog

11-09-2011

When deciding who lanes where, I'd like to able to send 2 top because bottom is a safer solo lane for anyone without a dash/blink, but I can't because it takes too long to go from top-lane to red-buff and you lose control of it.

SkeletalArm

11-09-2011

When I get knocked into the spawn turret when it's near the end of the game I almost die but don't because I have too much health to begin with.

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Ok I have 2 about jungling because jungle control is the most important thing in TT

When picking a jungler I want to play a mana based jungler, but I cant because there is no way to sustain my mana without seriously delaying my wriggles, and running oom in a skirmish is gg.

Maybe some sort of health/mana pack in top jungle would be cool.

When a team gets slightly ahead (2:1) and I know they are at dragon, I would like to stop them (to team fight 3v3 or steal) but I cant because just wriggles means dragon dies in under 10 secs and they wont be below full health.

Buff dragon, the 5s debuff would be overkill in 3s I think but increase dmg a bit and most importantly raise the mr to lessen the power of wriggles procs.

Prince Kassad

11-09-2011

When they pick Gragas, I try to get my team to stop him from farming endlessly because I know he is OP on the map. The sad thing is that you cannot gank him successfully ever. He can go anywhere on the map with one body slam. The best you can do is scare him through a wall. It is the definition of anti-fun. It never feels satisfying to fight him. No matter how much pressure you put on him, you are never going to get a kill unless he makes a really stupid mistake, and he can break up your team in every team fight. His ultimate is so devastating in a 3v3 team fight it feels like it's a guaranteed win.

Also, I play a mean tank on Summoner's Rift. I wish tanks were more viable in the 3v3. But they dont provide enough damage, so you can only pick a tank if you are going to build them like a bruiser. It is frustrating.

Prince Kassad

11-09-2011

Also, I know you guys don't want suggestions, but I always thought that the jungle buffs should be tailor made to balance out Twisted Treeline gameplay. The two existing top jungle buffs seem to be BOTH designed specifically for champs like Tryndamere. Maybe you could make a buff that would be good for tanks or ranged carries.

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Oh I've got 1 more

When I jungle I would like to have a fair competition with the enemy jungler but I can't because of random camp spawns.

Wraiths>double golems is terrible for almost every jungler; Single golem>wolves is amazing for almost every jungler. Bad rng vs good rng = almost a full lvl of exp and over 100hp ahead (depending on jungler)
I would love to see it normalized, 1 side gets wraiths>wolves other gets single golem>double golem. Also I feel a wraith armor nerf would be in order as it is wraiths (now wraith side) is way to easy for a AoE jungler because in addition to AoE they deal magic dmg (looking at u shyvana) where as an AD not only takes longer to kill it because of the massive amounts of armor wraiths have but is also deny'd the option to start lifesteal for a more sustained route.

I would also love to see 1 wraith buff and 1 wolf buff be up at all times. Spawn location could be rnd but if the other camp is up and wraith the new one should spawn wolves. This would allow junglers to fight over the "easier" wolf buff early, allow them to prioritize control of a single buff, and insure that once jungle control is established you aren't left with redundant buffs.

Koldheartedjsp

11-09-2011

keep jungle minion camps down at all times

LtVidic

11-09-2011

In TT i would like every champ to be playable..... but i cannot because theres only 10 champs you can win consistantly with

Wasabi Kitty

11-09-2011

When I get into champ select I'd like to pick a champ at random and it be a good choice, but I can't because picking anyone except someone that can build tanky and still do good damage will lose you the game.

Bow User Thing

11-09-2011

De-randomize the jungle, make breaking turtlers not take 50 minutes of them sitting in the base and while the opposing team takes the jungle countless times.

12345612 ... 21