The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sw™g

Recruiter

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by unhai View Post
suggestions

1. move the main turret back a bit, this will prevent over turtling but still allow people to employ that strategy (in effect, nerf turtling)

2. some champions you see way overused and extremely effective regardless of the skill of the user, (lee sin, rammus, singed and tryndamere come to mind) i think that they may be soon on the nerfing block since all four are almost always on the 5v5 ranked ban list (along with akali and morganna)

i am overall very satisfied with the 3v3 situation (maybe give a seasonal map to switch it up a bit?)
need draft mode to prevent those op picks

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1650080

Savagê

12-29-2011

i hear bruisers are good in 3v3 where in 5v5 they get kited, like renek or wukong

Supppyy

12-29-2011

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but...for emphasis sake:
Most TT players want a 3v3 normal draft mode.
Also, as others have previously suggested, it would be wise to move the Nexus turret further away from the spawn because sometimes the game drags on for 60+ minutes due to creep pulling.

Tylerpb

12-31-2011

There are counters to the laser turtling, but they aren't melee tanky dps types. I think that's really the problem there. You can't viably play the counters to laser turtling because doing so doesn't lead to winning hard enough that the other team is stuck turtling.

To phrase it like the OP. I'd like to play a champion that can whittle down the nexus turret even while the other team is AEing or lasering every minion wave from safety, but I can't because team play champions are mostly weak on TT. I think that would balance the laser turtling problem.

Matake

12-31-2011

In the Twisted Treeline, I would like to play ranked, but cannot because there is no solo queue.

Hey, this is easy!

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

When I play Twisted, I would like to play a Normal draft mode because I don't like the pressure from ranked but I want to get rid of the OP characters so I can actually have a challenging game without a predetermined outcome, but I can't because there is no Normal draft mode.

Only Jaximus

01-01-2012

@Guinsoo, do you even read this thread?

Anyways, list of issues:
1. Nexus turret, impossible to kill against a good team in a close game, minions just walk into the fountain.

2. The jungle is random, and the experience gains vary at each camp. Some teams can get screwed with their side of the jungle while the other side gets double golems wraith buff for almost instant lvl 3.

3. Make sure Lee Sin is banned, Ahri seems kind of OP but that's ok.

4. Mage champs are inferior due to no mana regen/CDR buff, possibly add two buffs in the center or make both buffs come from the lizard.

5. Energy champs are pretty OP because they scale hard off lizard now :S

BaD BoOoY

01-02-2012

i need account
plise

Voscility

01-02-2012

AHAHA! I got my voice heard!

Voscility

01-02-2012

@Guinsoo, do you even read this thread?

Anyways, list of issues:
1. Nexus turret, impossible to kill against a good team in a close game, minions just walk into the fountain.

2. The jungle is random, and the experience gains vary at each camp. Some teams can get screwed with their side of the jungle while the other side gets double golems wraith buff for almost instant lvl 3.

3. Make sure Lee Sin is banned, Ahri seems kind of OP but that's ok.

4. Mage champs are inferior due to no mana regen/CDR buff, possibly add two buffs in the center or make both buffs come from the lizard.

5. Energy champs are pretty OP because they scale hard off lizard now :S