The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frosty716

11-23-2011

dragon is too weak for the reward. when i see two ad comp go duo madreds, i cannot secure dragon buff with my duo ap comp 99% of the time because dragon dies before we have a chance to react and/or teamfight. this makes me think that wriggle's may be TOO good for 3's?

spawn pool is too close to nexus tower, which results in the potential to turtle for an hour, even longer.

jungle spawns are random. needs to be more consistent so that more people will feel confident to jungle in normal solo q.
that's pretty much it...

oh and everyone else who says "x" champ is OP is a liar, every champ can be countered very easily. Mundo, it's ignite, Tryn, just silence him and burst him down, or dps him down, stun him 2 seconds into his ult, then throw an ignite on him. Singed, just throw a slow/silence at him and ignore his ass, go for the carry. Garen and Yorick can be a pain, but I find them rather manageable when you take exhaust and have 2 stuns on your team, and chain them well.

DragonEpico

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty716 View Post
dragon is too weak for the reward. when i see two ad comp go duo madreds, i cannot secure dragon buff with my duo ap comp 99% of the time because dragon dies before we have a chance to react and/or teamfight. this makes me think that wriggle's may be TOO good for 3's?

spawn pool is too close to nexus tower, which results in the potential to turtle for an hour, even longer.

jungle spawns are random. needs to be more consistent so that more people will feel confident to jungle in normal solo q.
that's pretty much it...

oh and everyone else who says "x" champ is OP is a liar, every champ can be countered very easily. Mundo, it's ignite, Tryn, just silence him and burst him down, or dps him down, stun him 2 seconds into his ult, then throw an ignite on him. Singed, just throw a slow/silence at him and ignore his ass, go for the carry. Garen and Yorick can be a pain, but I find them rather manageable when you take exhaust and have 2 stuns on your team, and chain them well.
Problem with Trynda is not only his ulti, which is, as you say, supressable. Indeed it is done a lot in SR (where he is not a problem) and in TT. Problem is also how easily he jungles and moves thru the map crossing walls (which makes him gank with little risk).

Sandshrew2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2011

When I play LoL, I'd like to play Normal TT to help my friends practise it, but I can't because there is no Draft Mode, so Singed always ruins the game.

Sandshrew2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty716 View Post

that's pretty much it...

On Ranked TT that may work and if you can't/don't want to counter some champion, you can ban him. It's ok.

But for blind pick it's impossible to do something like this... Singed doesn't care enough about that silence/slow... Trynd isn't shut down that simple (and you're assuming you must have, at least, 2 stuns, slow and silence on your team...).

Mundo is easily countered, because I'm assuming most teams have 1 exhaust and 1 ignite.

Draft Mode would help TT a lot.

ELO PUPPET

11-30-2011

When I have minions pushed against my turret, I would like to last hit all of them, but I can't because turret targetting is inconsistent and delayed frequently.

3HUN

12-01-2011

i would like to practice jungling, but you cant when u cant face bots in TT, so you get raged on in normals

reverseshades

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
In X situation, I would like to do Y, but cannot because of Z.

The purpose of the Razor and Health Pot Nerf was to hit the jungle that controlled Twisted Treeline. This is not so on 3's and the jungler stays behind regardless compared to the solo's. This change greatly effects 3's which I believe was unintended.

3HUN

12-01-2011

id like to win a game in 20 mins, but they end up CAMPING the fountain for sooooooo long and pull minions to fountain

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

12-01-2011

I'd like to jungle on more characters in TT but they nerfed health pots and gold gain without doing a pass on the strength of the mobs so I'm pigeonholed even more then before.

Lenowill

12-02-2011

-I would like to play draft normals in TT because my Ranked Play friends don't like TT and I hate how Tryndamere and other similar champions screw up the balance of the game, but I can't because Riot is fearful of making it an option and further segregating the queues.

-Thus, I do not play TT most of the time even when I would otherwise want to play it, which further reinforces Riot's fear of making a new queue that I would actually play in. Very unfortunate. I recommend making TT always be Draft pick and removing the blind pick queue entirely, but that's just me.