Summoners Rift Solo Que BUG!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

falconeagle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

I was playing ranked solo que the other day and somehow got a premade in my game.. not really fair considering it is advertised solo que.. not sure if they were hacking / modding or whatever to get into the game as a premade.

Just wanted to bring this to the attention of moderators.. thanks!

falconeagle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

bump

falconeagle

11-08-2011

bump for achknowledgment

falconeagle

11-08-2011

bump

Grootslang

11-09-2011

Is this draft ranked mode or normal mode

Tysukiomi

11-09-2011

idk if its a bug or not, cuz each solo queue ive done i have ran across a premade team

Flippin Bear God

11-09-2011

duo queing is usually terrible because the system riot uses to identify your combined elo is terrible
you will run into duo ques if u go solo sometimes even trips or quads (not sure on quads) but ive seen the others

AJStarhiker

11-09-2011

Solo queues fill holes when a premade doesn't have a full team.

Sex Bobombb

11-10-2011

By premade slipping into the game do you mean that your enemy team was all premade, or a duo queue ended up on your team? You aren't very clear on that. If it IS the first one, which I hope to god it is, then how exactly did you know they were premade? Did they all have the same name, or did they tell you over universal chat?