Are Video Games Real Life? I say YES. Read why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ceazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2010

silly

Revolves

06-25-2010

putting your of value of life into consumption is a psuedo-crime

you'll never end up productive - or even fufilled in any sort of way with this sort of outlook

just fyi

SpaceKadetZim

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Video games are a part of real life.

No one is denying it.

You are how ever wasting your life if you spend it winning or losing your game.
Correct but should you not also endeavor to be the best at everything you do in life? It is impossible to be your best if someone on your team is not also attempting the same. It's the old adage that a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

I do not want to spend my life in a weak chain. (I know weird metaphor but effective)

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-25-2010

Let me guess. You beat someone and they used the "lol I has a life" card and now you're somewhat irritated by this when in actuality no one cares.

TamOcello

06-25-2010

With the exception that each game is in some way unique, and you must adapt to those differing circumstances. You can still play your best if the other teammates don't.

Ferisar

06-25-2010

You've been playing too much Mundo. Take all that initiative and blow it out your a--
Wait

SpaceKadetZim

06-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamOcello View Post
With the exception that each game is in some way unique, and you must adapt to those differing circumstances. You can still play your best if the other teammates don't.
I believe that the game itself presents enough challenge when faced with opponents that are competent without the handicap of having to overcome feeders, leavers, and all round noobs.
I also do not enjoy playing a game even on the 5 side of a 5v4, and I would argue that a significant part of life is enjoying it.

SpaceKadetZim

06-29-2010

I feel the game needs some kind of individual banlist or some other way to prevent abusive players, leavers, intentional feeders, and other disruptive players from entering future games.

Similar to ignore there needs to be a button like "ignore and don't match me up with them again" Players can select others they do not wish to play against due to: leaves, abusive language, etc.

Thoughts?

Mhm916

06-29-2010

I thought for half the online gamers in the world uses online games to "escape" from real life.

RyuuKitten

06-29-2010

0/10