Champion's AS/AD Discussion & Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TestSickles

11-08-2011

Which Champion contains most AS/AD at the start of a match?

I am trying to develop a champions ability based around Attack Speed (AS) and Attack Damage (AD), both starting and building as they level up utilizing there ability as a safeguard to cause extra damage.

I'm not saying, ability power isn't a source of strength and dominance, because on many fronts it's proven to be a very viable factor in the slaughter of enemies.

I'm saying, does there exist a champion out there who mostly has to rely on attack speed, attack damage, or both to become victorious in battle rather than ability power limiting there basic attack to no more than a love tap.

If you know this answer, where did you find your information at; online webpage (address please), suspect rumor, or knowledge of gaming by experience.

FATPUNCHES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

Not sure about the champions with the highest AD/AS early game, but i think that Kog'Maw is a prime example of a champion that needs a good combination of AD and AS because of his percentage based damage on his bio arcane barrage and the fact that he needs to get in as many shots as he can while his caustic spittle is in effect.

Pandaphilophobe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

Almost any AD carry would fit this description.

dynastyfreak7

01-02-2012

Look at the champion info section on this site.