Dominion Tier List and Analysis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

my shaco is missing

LinguisticLemons

11-14-2011

Ok you have a couple holes which can be fixed. Here is what I think, this is for Tier 1

Tier 1:
Shaco, Heimerdinger, Rammus, Karthus, Kassadin, Kog'Maw, Kennen, Poppy, Wukong, Akali, Gangplank, Blitzcrank, Teemo, Jax, Shen

DarkerStix

11-14-2011

I'd say Singed is definitely Tier one. Maybe it's just the way I play him, but to me, his mobility is top 5 in the same.

I run with MS quints, get boots of mobility, FoN, Zhonya's, Rylais, Shurelya's, and Lich Bane. I can be anywhere on the map in 10 seconds at most.

TB Once

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedLife View Post
my shaco is missing
Your Shaco is the top rated in Tier 1, surely not missing.

ScaldingHotSoup

11-15-2011

There is an extreme lack of Lux on this list... mega laser is definitely worth a mention at the least.

TB Once

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stixicks View Post
I'd say Singed is definitely Tier one. Maybe it's just the way I play him, but to me, his mobility is top 5 in the same.

I run with MS quints, get boots of mobility, FoN, Zhonya's, Rylais, Shurelya's, and Lich Bane. I can be anywhere on the map in 10 seconds at most.
You're probably just good with Singed.

I can carry a team with AD Orianna (check my history, just got 1st and went 13-5-17 with her) but that doesn't mean she's optimal. Singed is very good, but compare how he plays on Dominion to Summoner's Rift, Singed deals damage over the course of a battle, which is great on SR because there are long paths for him to run through, and battles can take place over a long period of time. But on Dominion battles tend to be much shorter encounters (largely due to the global passive and the frantic gameplay), which cuts back the amount of damage he can do. Also because there are more objectives than simply getting kills early game, there's far less reason to chase him; it's almost always better to just capture a tower than pursue a Runner. He works well as a Runner, I'll give you that, and maybe as people start incorporating him into the known meta, he might have a place at a top tier (with a build such as yours), but IMO that has yet to be seen.

I'll try your build out, and if I like the results, I'll bump him up a tier.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Janna if played well is tier 1

but they removed PB, so i think most "support" is tier 5 now (trash can)

Mikedawg

11-15-2011

Cho bot lane..?

Stimuz

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post

Nah, shes still high tier 2. Too dependent on enemy team makeup. 3+ gap closer assassins is always an issue for Janna and it's pretty common to see 3-4 assassin/tanky dash teams. Karma is probably low tier 2 as well.

Elealar

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post

Which pure "support" champions exist? Every single one can build AP, AD or Tanky and be viable (though Taric is the least impressive of the bunch in my experience; feels much like AD Sion). Soraka's strong, Sona is amazing, Janna is strong, Karma is decent, Alistar is one of the best tanks/tanky DPSs on the map, Taric is decent, Zilean is god-friggin'-**** amazing (that kit!), Nidalee is strong and Lux is decent (though worse than Ezreal).