Dominion Tier List and Analysis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TouchinMyself

11-09-2011

Maokai and wukong tier 3? God i wish these lists would just disappear.

Angryfridge

11-09-2011

I can never get over how underplayed bot nunu is. There are so very few champions that can resist his pushing ability with smite and promote, and almost none can match him on sustainability.

Also zilean's abilities as a runner honestly rival ramus. He can single handedly counter the big hitters like poppy and jax late game, and unlike rammus, he doesnt have horrible acceleration time.

Kevinblaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Agree with angryfridge Nunu solo is also beast on SR but no one does it there because he doesnt have much gold scaling, on dominion not as big a deal as long as you are holding and capping points. He also counters some popular solos like heimer.

TB Once

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post
Maokai and wukong tier 3? God i wish these lists would just disappear.
"Garen and morgana tier 3? God i wish these lists would just disappear."

See what I did there?

What you said could be said of any two champions, so if you're going to criticize, be constructive. Convince me.

Ike Kapone

11-11-2011

How come you placed "first" out of the 5 games you had with Shyvana (i think 2nd place once), yet you only placed her mid tier 2? Clearly she's OP for Dominion, Low tier 1 most if not higher.

Are you hiding her from us??? Ur own stats clearly show Shyvana dominate

jakab

11-12-2011

lol @ Shaco Tier 1. 90% of Shaco players in Dominion are absolute trash, and their whole strategy seems to revolve around baiting people into their boxes. While the good Shaco players will help their team, they won't be able to take over games like a good Akali or Poppy can.

Though I'm really glad people still think LeBlanc is a bad pick in Dominion. I'll just keep dominating with her, np.

mufins

11-12-2011

i'm glad people still think ryze isn't god tier in dominion, makes winning a lot easier for me.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Why no love for teemo... Dominion is teemo's *****.

Narcomancer

11-12-2011

Well, Im giving you a thumbs up because I appreciate your effort and much of what you said is vaild. I disagree with some of your placements, and your categorization is good, but if you read through the posts there are some players who are beginning to break down the metagame rather well.

"I'm a serious player gearing up for competitive Dominion; I win about 80% of my games and will place #1 or #2 on my team around 90% of the time. The meta is far from understood at the point. Here's my estimate of the current balance. in order:"

I have to lol at this a little bit, because I looked up your account and you have 6 losses, 4 wins. Which is totally normal, but not what you said. Also I see 3 times you took second place, and 2 times you took first place, and the rest of the time you didnt place at all. I'm going to assume you wrote this after a hot streak and got a big head over it, lol. Its the balancing system, you get served up autoloss and autowin streaks periodically for some reason, I know this.

Despite this, having glanced at your rune pages, I can tell you are no noob, you rune crafting is solid, and therefore, Im inclined to think that you are indeed a good player. I am however concerned with your mention of points. Playing for points will encourage you to make bad choices in game for the team. There are many times in game when personal sacrifice has a far better net outcome for the team than personal score guarding.

Anyway, there is good stuff in here, Thumbs up!

KommunistKevin

11-12-2011

Get more experience before you start making a tier list, you have a good attitude so that is why i upvoted you.

But the fact that you think mob boots + priscillas is viable and you think that points are indicative of anything shows that you only have limited dominion experience

You are a gold player, most likely your success with champions are coming from knowing builds, having good rune pages and superior map experience, you could probably pull good stats playing veigar

Also post TOTAL DOMINION WINS AND LOSES, not recent match history