Dominion Died Out?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rondrelle

11-08-2011

I mean yea. it was cool, but it's not as strategic as SR. You aren't planning ganks and stuff really

Esaru

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
I really like Dominion. Slowly farming passively all game is boring. I want to go fight NOW!
If you're mindlessly farming all game in SR, you're doing it wrong...

edit: downvotes from bad players who don't know how to play

edit2: lol seriously I don't understand the downvotes. Are you telling me you don't teamfight, push, ward, baron, jungle, strategize? You just sit there and farm passively all game? Alright then. My original statement stands

Soulshox

11-08-2011

Yeah, it's good if you have a limited time to play. Also, it's a good break from playing ranked or normal like 10 games straight. And also, I have a few friends who were like I suck at summoners rift, I quit for dominion np. I'm just facepalming.

Zachaeus

11-08-2011

I do dominion when I can't play a full game. I love it, but some champs roflstomp it too hard and I'll play it more often once that's worked on a bit. That OR more ban slots are added to draft so all the stupidly powerful characters can all be banned.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

SR is fine, I still enjoy it when I am able to find the time, but Dominion is perfect for me. The newest changes have made it even better now that there is less rubberbanding due to wonky death timer dynamics.

SR is still the core of League, but Dominion has fewer ragers, a less restrictive meta that must be obeyed at all costs, and more room for improvisation. Anyone who thinks it has died out already is deluding themselves. It will if Riot doesn't continue to support it and make a few changes here and there, but, right now, I never wait more than a few seconds for a match.

BadboyKJ

11-08-2011

It died out fast, its not very balanced, no ranked mode and it gets boring really fast

KrogothS

11-08-2011

I still like to play it here and their.

ForGoodMeasure

11-08-2011

Yep, but I fully expected that to happen.

CTHDRL

11-08-2011

Told you so. I got mass -1's by new players who were so excited for it for like 2 months straight.

But I was around for Twisted Treeline, they weren't.

Rondrelle

11-08-2011

Like when i go to play it, over half the people act all herp derp while playing it.

1234567 ... 9