Dominion Died Out?

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChibCU

11-08-2011

I like it for guaranteed shorter games in between classes. Also for first time on champs I usually go Dominion.

Valcio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

Dominion is good when you want some quick matches, Tho I like farming.

Rondrelle

11-08-2011

Yea, it's not really that "intense" to me.

AngeredSpoon

11-08-2011

It was fun for the first game.
Then it became boring.

LtmStudMuffin

11-08-2011

People don't like Dominion because it's such an easy game type, but somehow people are too stupid to play it.

Purutzil

11-08-2011

Dominion I today find fun. Enjoy it more then SR, then again I played SR since beta just tapered off. Its much more entertaining then SR to me. Maybe if they manage to make SR more aggressive I'd enjoy that one more. Playing aggressive Leona at bot isn't as great when you get paired with dumb allies. Feeding a carry that can't last hit and gives stupid deaths to the enemy team isn't a very great thing.

Drastone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFLOL View Post
People don't like Dominion because it's such an easy game type, but somehow people are too stupid to play it.
that sums up why I'm more apathetic about it, I do like it but it just seems EVERY game has a ****** on your team who goes 0/11 and still thinks they're doing good. (and yes K: D doesn't matter but if you're 0/11 and fourth on the score board then you're probably no contributing as much to your team as you could)

Also, teemo free week... feels bad man.

GreenEyedMonster

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaw View Post
I liked it until all the nerfs it got. I used to use it for testing builds that would take 50+ minutes to test on SR and to test champions and such.

Now its way too slow so I don't even bother and just play SR.
This... I loved dominion because you could get hyper powerful builds on your champ no matter how well you were doing. It was great for testing builds out and having fun.

I still like dominion, but due to all the nerfs I don't play it nearly as much.

L0git

11-08-2011

I love Dominion, but seeing the same characters over and over is lame.

SR is still king.

The Quiche

11-08-2011

I play Dominion almost exclusively. Still like SR, but it's less easy to work in with my class schedule.

123456 ... 9