How to buy Red Card Katarina Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TFS Mooglas

06-25-2010

Recently a new skin appeared for katarina when you are selecting your skin for a match. I then proceeded to whip out my credit card and buy this skin, but I can't find the skin anywhere. Basically, How can I get this skin?

Bloodmartyr

06-25-2010

She hasn't been realeased yet. Most likely she'll be realeased during the next patch.

Godcon

06-25-2010

They often do this now with new skins. They will show up in the overviews on the champions in game but there is no announcment about it yet. Usually the skins are released soon but it can take a bit of time.

Kyuketsuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-25-2010

Speaking of unrealeased skins: Minuteman Gangplank and Riot Squad Singed (he literally has a "Riot" Shield)
do want.

cwatz

Adjudicator

06-26-2010

As people have mentioned it hasn't been released yet. If you pay attention to the announcements in game or in the forums, you should get a first hand notice of when the new skins come out for purchase.

Swithzer

05-11-2011

how i can get red card katarina skin ? i like this skin so much

OMG Laserguns

05-11-2011

Red Card Katrina was a limited edition skin released during the 2010 FIFA World Cup (soccer), and is no longer available. Might be available again for the next World Cup, but who knows.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-11-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=123056

As Laserguns has stated, the Red Card Katarina skin was a limited edition skin. These won't likely be available ever again, though it's possible they'll allow a contest winner or recipient of some other promotional event to pick a skin no longer available. (This latter part is my own musing, and hasn't been mentioned by Riot to my knowledge, so don't get upset if it doesn't happen at all/soon.)

Minuteman GP was a 4th of July limited edition, and Riot Singed is given as a promotional skin at special events (real life), or allowed to be purchased for 975 RP (in PvP.net) as those events are going on. I can't say whether or not they'll have him available again, you'll just have to wait.

ElenaSalvatore

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godcon View Post
They often do this now with new skins. They will show up in the overviews on the champions in game but there is no announcment about it yet. Usually the skins are released soon but it can take a bit of time.

well uh.... its 2011 and so far no skin wats with that

ElenaSalvatore

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodmartyr View Post
She hasn't been realeased yet. Most likely she'll be realeased during the next patch.

mhm... its 2011 dude (or dudet) and i dont see a skin and kat is my main i have never broken the streak until yesterday