To those that say balance is bad, tell me what to play and I will own anyway

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stez007

11-07-2011

Shyvana. I can't seem to get wins with her; no one on my team EVER picks CC when I pick her.

Stimuz

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukff View Post
See a sona in the game, instantly kill her with any spell and continue to get fed, win the game.
You kidding me? Lichbane sona can own face.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

This is gonna be harder than I expected it seems that when you pick a "bad champ" people troll you and make you lose on porpouse, so "you learn". Im lost at what to do.

aim1essgun

11-07-2011

Hmmm. It wouldn't really be fair to get a team of people together, even if we deliberately played only middling champs to go with your 'bad' champ. Tough one.

TouchinMyself

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
This is gonna be harder than I expected it seems that when you pick a "bad champ" people troll you and make you lose on porpouse, so "you learn". Im lost at what to do.
Yep all 4 of them are throwing the game just to get you hahahaha...

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

They literally TOLD ME. As soon as I picked Sona they started to say how we lost and how its gonna be a troll game, next guy goes Janna. And the vayne and ryze that said this game they wont even try , vayne ninja capped all game (dying 15 times in the process) while Ryze dived all game.
When I asked the vayne why she suicided he told me it was my fault for picking sona.. Yeah, so they did try to get me. Its retarded and im sad. When I asked the janna about hte trolling he told me'So you learn"

Buru Diman

11-07-2011

My bet is on Vladimir. I tried him once, but the guy is already nerfed enough and the heal debuff seems to hurt his kit a lot. Not to mention the continuous Spell Vamp nerfs.

Nekrogen

11-07-2011

And this is why you can't win every game with any champ. It isn't because you aren't skilled with them (or skilled at dominion for that matter, because I can attest to the fact that you are), but because the random factor is too high. Dealing with individuals that intentionally troll due to your different choice of champion are not avoidable 100% of the time, sometimes you get leavers and it's already pretty much GG, or you get 1-2 players who are absolutely awful and can't hold their own weight to save their life. It is a team game, and I've already suggested the best way to get 10 wins in a row (bottom lane), but it really isn't a surefire way either just due to the reasons I stated.

I like the idea that you are trying to prove Dominion is balanced, but I'm afraid this approach probably won't work (but I would be very happy for you if you did made it work ). For those who don't believe the game is balanced: it is.

aim1essgun

11-07-2011

Well if you can get even a 60-70% win over a decent number of games that might be 'proof' enough. I doubt people are going to troll you the majority of games, just enough to break any sort of streak you want to build.

Phourc

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Yeah, so they did try to get me. Its retarded and im sad. When I asked the janna about hte trolling he told me'So you learn"
Sad day man, I'm trying AD Sona out in blind pick, and well, it's a pretty dumb place to be, but she seems to be doing pretty good haha.

12345612 ... 14