To those that say balance is bad, tell me what to play and I will own anyway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffeerox

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyqula View Post
Bruiser build (thornmail/abbysal/etc). Its the most annoying nid to fight against and still does alot of damage. Its the only build of wich i would say WOW i am suprised.

No id raise you Orianna. (and mordekaiser).
Orianna is great bottom lane and Mordekaiser is good too but he is usually mistaken for bottom when he is actually a roamer.

Boreth

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniie View Post
Nunu.
I have had success with Nunu as long as I have a ranged AD to support. I build Cata, Merc's, Malady, Wit's End, Sunfire (or Tmail if there are 3 or more ad) / Cata->Odyn's, Ionic Spark. Max BB first to support the AD, move quickly between turrets, and laugh when one of those hard AD carries jumps me thinking they have an easy kill. Nunu is probably my fav champ on Dom with this build as obviously no one plays him and people aren't expecting the harrassment/damage capability of maxed BB.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

I will change a little the rules so its more doable, instead of one champ I will try to get a 7 win streak using a group of champs so I have every role cover so I don't lose because I have to pick Ashe when my team has Ezreal and vayne already.

You people are invited to change the champ in the role if you don't think the named champ is the worst champ for that role.

Tank: Nunu
Bruiser:Mordekasier
Aoe nuker: Vladimir
Assasin: Annie
Ranged DPS: Ashe
Ranged Support: Karma

I will create a new page about this.

KunioKun

12-26-2011

If u r so pro then play vlad 7 wins in dominion staight no cheating and show the crowd how to play him coz i had enought of reckless vlads feedeng whole time.

Nekrogen

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KunioKun View Post
If u r so pro then play vlad 7 wins in dominion staight no cheating and show the crowd how to play him coz i had enought of reckless vlads feedeng whole time.
The player youniverse has already managed to do this at least once to my knowledge, but I'm curious to see if WaterD can pull it off too :P