LoL Item Changer (Tool)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourbuddypal

01-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanc3r View Post
k that's what I've got:
http://img832.imageshack.us/f/squaresj.png/
http://img33.imageshack.us/f/squares2.png/
Maybe there's some problems with language? I'm sure i didn't change it though..

EDIT: Tried reinstalling the program, nothing changed.
Wow, thats really messed up looking. Maybe its an issue with the font or something, but the font is embedded and shouldnt be a problem....

I've never seen anything like that.

Did you change regional language options in Windows or anything?

Advanc3r

01-24-2011

No. Didnt change anything and one day it popped up like that.

Getsuga Tensho S

01-24-2011

I've seen that problem before with other things when people don't have the font installed that's being used. Maybe that's the problem there?

Starke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Using.... I'm impressed....

yourbuddypal

01-30-2011

Version 2.0 is in heavy development. I just need to tighten up a few more things and then it should be ready. Most notably. I've added multiple builds per champion per file, and the .Net framework version will be bumped to 4.0.

Majiger

01-30-2011

I love how a player can give us this tool but Riot just has their head in their asses about things like this >>

NsGlyph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

I seem to be one of the users of WinXP that it likes to crash for, any guesses on what I could do to get around it?

yourbuddypal

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NsGlyph View Post
I seem to be one of the users of WinXP that it likes to crash for, any guesses on what I could do to get around it?
Hey there. I believe it has to do with having .Net 3.5 SP1 installed. Whenever I could reproduce the issue, installing a debugging environment (Visual Studio, etc) caused the bug to go away. You could make sure you have the right .net version installed (as linked in the first post), or you could wait for Version 2 which will require .Net 4.0 instead. I should be releasing that within a week.

yourbuddypal

02-01-2011

I am having issues properly updating the Heropak_client file that I host while people are downloading it. I am turning off access to the files, then I will update the file, then turn the hosting back on. Godaddy is SLOW though. If I was hosting the server, this would already be done.

Edit: Update finished.

l3inary

02-02-2011

You could make the client check for .NET framework before initializing, to stop people from simply saying "it crashed". Otherwise, great release, nice job.