LoL Item Changer (Tool)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thegreedyturtle

03-28-2013

The UI is gorgeous, and I love being able to export my champ data to a single file. I'd REALLY love it if you also copied my keybinds and deployed them as well. I'd finally have that single file dropbox deployment solution for multiple computers.

But there is a huge issue that I had: the inital load seems to have totally wiped out my current champ settings that I set up with Enigma's Item Changer. Because I have it on multiple comps, I was able to restore them, and tbh I was pretty surprised that it occurred, as loading from Default items the second time has worked correctly. I suspect that I loaded a blank profile and deployed it while I was goofing off.

So the only other crucial issue:

Why only 7 items per group? I know that you can have more than 7, I've seen it happen.

EDIT: Found it in the settings! Thx brah!

IonDragonX

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreedyturtle View Post
Why only 7 items per group? I know that you can have more than 7, I've seen it happen.
You could have found that in my tutorial as well.

yourbuddypal

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreedyturtle View Post
The UI is gorgeous, and I love being able to export my champ data to a single file. I'd REALLY love it if you also copied my keybinds and deployed them as well. I'd finally have that single file dropbox deployment solution for multiple computers.

But there is a huge issue that I had: the inital load seems to have totally wiped out my current champ settings that I set up with Enigma's Item Changer. Because I have it on multiple comps, I was able to restore them, and tbh I was pretty surprised that it occurred, as loading from Default items the second time has worked correctly. I suspect that I loaded a blank profile and deployed it while I was goofing off.

So the only other crucial issue:

Glad you like it! I'd suspect that you accidentally hit Rollback to clear the output folder.

Thalandor46

04-01-2013

Well, I'm sure many of us have heard by now.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3294290

Seems Riot will finally be taking on the job themselves. Assuming of course their tool isn't ****, I want to thank YBP yet again for all the effort that has gone into this tool. I have used it pretty much since I started playing LoL 2 years ago, and it has had an unquestionably positive impact on my experience. <3 forever!

IonDragonX

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalandor46 View Post

Seems Riot will finally be taking on the job themselves.
Ba$$tard$!

Now?! Really?! *&$#%#@$*(

yourbuddypal

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalandor46 View Post

Seems Riot will finally be taking on the job themselves. Assuming of course their tool isn't ****, I want to thank YBP yet again for all the effort that has gone into this tool. I have used it pretty much since I started playing LoL 2 years ago, and it has had an unquestionably positive impact on my experience. <3 forever!
Thanks for sharing this, hadnt seen it beforehand. Seems like they are in early stages of development and, in my opinion, are making some strange design decisions. I can see the potential for creating generic builds that apply to multiple champions, but to ONLY support that (if i followed the thread correctly) seems odd.

At any rate, it will probably be at least a month before it makes it to Live from PBE. I am a bit skeptical as it currently stands, and to me, the important aspect is that they said theyd be retaining the API.

To be honest, I'm not surprised by this. They've been taking slow steps building towards this point (API creation, shop remake, dropdown in game to select which build to use), but we will just have to see how it shapes up. It may be the case that this tool will be more feature rich or useful in some other way beyond what Riot provides. The biggest thing is this will make me approach changes / significant time investment into this app more cautiously until riot's release.

Neko V

04-06-2013

There's something that's been bugging me a bit since I downloaded the program last year, and it still persists today.
When I start the program, the box in the attached image pops up. Every time, I choose the file I want to load from and check the "Do this automatically at startup." button. But, every time I close the program and launch it again, the box asks me what I want to load once again, with default items selected by default.

doomed2death

04-06-2013

Quote:
The enumerator is not valid because the collection changed.

Call Stack:

at System.Windows.Media.VisualCollection.Enumerator.M oveNext()
at LoLRecommendedItems.MainWindow.wpItemsRBI_MouseLef tButtonUp(Object A_0, MouseButtonEventArgs A_1)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEv entHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Deleg ate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandle r(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Objec t source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(Dependency Object sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnPreviewMouseUpThunk(Obj ect sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEv entHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Deleg ate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandle r(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Objec t source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(Dependency Object sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedE ventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArg s args, Boolean trusted)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingAr ea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(Inp utEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput (InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.Repo rtInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.Filt erMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessa ge(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation( Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(Dis patcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl( DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(Disp atcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
at LoLRecommendedItems.App.a()
This exception is thrown every time I try to put an item on Nasus ._.

yourbuddypal

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko V View Post
There's something that's been bugging me a bit since I downloaded the program last year, and it still persists today.
When I start the program, the box in the attached image pops up. Every time, I choose the file I want to load from and check the "Do this automatically at startup." button. But, every time I close the program and launch it again, the box asks me what I want to load once again, with default items selected by default.
That checkbox only applies to an items file. Why would you want to load the Default Items at startup every time?

yourbuddypal

04-07-2013

Bought Zac since hes now "reasonably" priced. Updated his recommended items page on the wiki: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Zac/Strategy#Recommended_Builds. Adding him to the program now that I know what his default recommended items are.

Edit: Zac released.