LoL Item Changer (Tool)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourbuddypal

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukero View Post
Hello,
I'm having trouble with Kha'zix items appearing in-game as well... I added him manually in "Champions.xml" right after Kennen (am I in the right direction?) and now he appears in your software. But when trying to change his items, I just don't see them in-game, only Riot's suggestions.

Wasn't his folder supposed to be C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.190\deploy\DATA\Characters\Khazix? Funny thing is, after using the Item Changer, the item codes indeed change in his .ini in this folder, but in-game it keeps showing Riot's recommended ones!

Am I missing a step?

Thank you for the wonderful program!
He appears to be bugged in the same way Ahri currently doesnt work with Riot's api. I've tried to contact them and so far have not received any replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigsen View Post
I've tried a bunch of things as well, including Voidreaver, TheVoidreaver, Teek (evidently that was some code name for him or something) all to no avail. Very annoying to not be able to set a custom item set for him.

Sukero

09-29-2012

Quote:
Should add the way to do it manually too since it's so easy and doesn't require any programs at all.

Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.190\deploy\DATA\
follow the directory to the DATA folder then add a Characters folder and inside that make folders named after characters and then use notepad to make RecItemsCLASSIC.ini or RecItemsODIN.ini

then inside the ini file you just put in

[ItemSet1]
SetName=Set1
RecItem1=3096
RecItem2=3132
RecItem3=3158
RecItem4=3105
RecItem5=3067
RecItem6=2044

where the numbers are the item ID numbers that can easily be obtained online

so an example path for soraka would be
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.190\deploy\DATA\Characters\Soraka\RecItems CLassic.ini"
I described the exact same path in my previous post, but changing the item code inside the .ini file isn't changing it in-game (and this is where the problem is).

Also, Item Changer is great because you don't have to enter inside each folder for each character and change it manually like that.

Quote:
This method was also advertised by a red post so it can't be bad?
The red post method isn't bad, it just takes a lot more time (specially if you use different builds for different characters).

IonDragonX

09-29-2012

I'm keeping the faith, yourbuddypal.
I don't mind being patient for KhaZix. Thank you for supporting this program, dude!

yourbuddypal

10-01-2012

I've made a bug report thread for Kha'Zix and Ahri. Please feel free to bump it accordingly for exposure:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post29781358

JaredTheNub

10-01-2012

So about it being patched, and the patchers not worked. I watched your previous video in 2010 on Youtube. Do you still have to reset all previous champion builds in order for the game to patch, or ? I'm confused over the matter personally. Prehaps I'm just not understanding, or ? If someone could reply it would be nice I'd just like to know before I use this program

Thalandor46

10-01-2012

Potentially relevant thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2626449

Finn the Human

10-01-2012

Rengars default items when you first start the program aren't the same ingame...

They are missing his Bonetooth Necklace. You can still add it in however...

roboticaust

Recruiter

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalandor46 View Post
The red in that post doesn't know what he's talking about. Told me I was wrong despite the fact he has a billion people in that thread telling him what he's suggesting doesn't work. The method suggested is EXACTLY the way this program works currently but bugs out for Ahri and Kha'zix. So clearly he has zero clue that it's busted and would love to remain oblivious despite what others are saying.

yourbuddypal

10-04-2012

Thanks for posting the link guys! Looks like WhattyaBrian understands the issue now, and after discussing it with Brackhar, he says he will try to get a fix in for the next patch! Lets hope that means future patches will account for this problem as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
Yes--that was Brackhar, whom I just got done talking to about this. I'm going to try to get a fix in for this into the next patch.

yourbuddypal

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tons of ƒapping View Post
Rengars default items when you first start the program aren't the same ingame...

They are missing his Bonetooth Necklace. You can still add it in however...
Thanks for pointing this out. For some reason his were set the same as Renektons. I've updated these as well as added Khazix (who still doesnt work, but will hopefully be fixed in the next patch).