LoL Item Changer (Tool)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-30-2012

ily yourbuddypal

<3

INSTALOCK TEEMO

08-30-2012

I have many builds for one champion -- is there a way to organize the order of the builds that show up from the builds drop-down menu instead of defaulting alphabetical order? I know you can probably manually edit the .LRI file in notepad since it's in XML-like format, but its a hassle especially when there's more than one champion involved.

EDIT: It would also be awesome if "deploying" a build through your program would write all the builds of a champion into Riot's RecItemsCLASSIC.ini files for each champion -- meaning you can export from your program into other recommended item programs such as Enigma's.

e.g. [ItemSet1]
SetName=Default Items

and

[ItemSet2]
SetName=Alternative Items

Since the LoL client only uses ItemSet1 anyways, and that's the only one the LoLItemChanger program deploys -- when it could write all your other builds for your champion under [ItemSet2] [ItemSet3] etc. since they won't be used for the game -- but they can be used elsewhere!

I would love these features because all my builds are currently stored in Enigma's Recommended Item Changer but it is a little buggy and I would love to export them somehow, with the option keeping my data in a .INI build so the other programs can read it.

Enigma's program directly reads from and writes to the Riot .ini files, which makes it clunkier to use and share builds. Having it so that the .ini deployment contains all the builds of the current session in LIC would be amazing because then we could have a .ini to share and export, and consolidate builds. Especially because the .LRI file contains every build you have, not just for one champion like the .INI Riot and Enigma uses. And also because builds share the same "code" any way.

This will also be very useful down the road when Riot updates the client to be more like Dota 2 where you can load and view more than one build in game.

I hope any of that made sense..

neosheros

08-30-2012

Hello, I downloaded this today and I got the error that the item files couldn't be found. I put the directory do the league of legends folder but I get the same error.

NyxStele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Small bug I noticed with the item filter.

If you select filter by mana, the Banshee's Veil does not show up, despite it giving 375 mana.

yourbuddypal

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL in the buff View Post
I have many builds for one champion -- is there a way to organize the order of the builds that show up from the builds drop-down menu instead of defaulting alphabetical order? I know you can probably manually edit the .LRI file in notepad since it's in XML-like format, but its a hassle especially when there's more than one champion involved.

EDIT: It would also be awesome if "deploying" a build through your program would write all the builds of a champion into Riot's RecItemsCLASSIC.ini files for each champion -- meaning you can export from your program into other recommended item programs such as Enigma's.

e.g. [ItemSet1]
SetName=Default Items

and

[ItemSet2]
SetName=Alternative Items

Since the LoL client only uses ItemSet1 anyways, and that's the only one the LoLItemChanger program deploys -- when it could write all your other builds for your champion under [ItemSet2] [ItemSet3] etc. since they won't be used for the game -- but they can be used elsewhere!

I would love these features because all my builds are currently stored in Enigma's Recommended Item Changer but it is a little buggy and I would love to export them somehow, with the option keeping my data in a .INI build so the other programs can read it.

Enigma's program directly reads from and writes to the Riot .ini files, which makes it clunkier to use and share builds. Having it so that the .ini deployment contains all the builds of the current session in LIC would be amazing because then we could have a .ini to share and export, and consolidate builds. Especially because the .LRI file contains every build you have, not just for one champion like the .INI Riot and Enigma uses. And also because builds share the same "code" any way.

This will also be very useful down the road when Riot updates the client to be more like Dota 2 where you can load and view more than one build in game.

I hope any of that made sense..
Yes, that all made sense! Since the game currently only uses the first build I took the easy route and just deploy the current build. I will look into deploying all of the builds. Shouldnt be that hard to do.

As far as sorting builds in the application, I dont think the order in the xml matters. Im not quite sure but I suspect I sort it alphabetically on purpose. What alternative sorting method would you prefer? I guess it could make sense to have some kind of rating system (1-5 stars?) per build, but if you had two 5 star builds, the secondary sorting method would be alphabetical I would think. Do you have any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxStele View Post
Small bug I noticed with the item filter.

If you select filter by mana, the Banshee's Veil does not show up, despite it giving 375 mana.
Thanks for reporting, this will be fixed in a future version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neosheros View Post
Hello, I downloaded this today and I got the error that the item files couldn't be found. I put the directory do the league of legends folder but I get the same error.
Did you extract the whole folder? The required items.xml file should be included with all the other DLLs and requirements for the program to run. Where did you extract it to? Is it possible that you are having a permissions issue? (As a test, you could try right clicking the exe and running as an administrator).

Thiend

08-30-2012

Youmuu's Ghostblade and The Brutalizer show up under armor. There is also no armor or MR penetration filter.

The Slave Master

08-30-2012

The requested operation cannot be performed with a user-mapped section open?

Length cannot be less than 0: etc.

This just randomly happened. I would click on a champion and the ones I had not previously updated would have the same set as the last champion I clicked. If I clicked an item and selected one to replace it the app would stop working and close.

EDIT: It seems I am only able to adjust items for champions I have already done so. If I try to change the items of a champion whose items I have never changed the application will close.

BWMerlin

Recruiter

08-31-2012

Every time I try and open Item changer 3.1.0.7 it goes through the start up process and then closes down. Checking the error.xml file I got these error messages.

Quote:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Errors>
<Error TimeStamp="31/08/2012 7:02 PM" AppVersion="3.1.0.7">Length cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: length</Error>
<Error TimeStamp="31/08/2012 7:03 PM">Length cannot be less than zero.
<Error TimeStamp="31/08/2012 7:05 PM">Length cannot be less than zero.
</Errors>

LifelezZ

Senior Recruiter

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWMerlin View Post
Every time I try and open Item changer 3.1.0.7 it goes through the start up process and then closes down. Checking the error.xml file I got these error messages.
Same problems here starting this morning. Sometimes the program closes automatically when started, sometimes it sucessfully load to the main page, but when I click some champion, same error occurs and the program closes automatically.

The Errors.xml shows tons of "The given key was not present in the dictionary".

Ricketds

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWMerlin View Post
I am getting the same thing,

Quote:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
- <Errors>
<Error TimeStamp="8/31/2012 5:36 PM" AppVersion="3.1.0.7">Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length</Error>
</Errors>